Diamond FREE on O £35 tariff with £80 Auto Cashback or Jawbone Headset or 5 months FREE or Nintendo DS Lite or Wii Fit

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Cowie

Hi Paul,

I sent you a PM regarding the Modaco Plus membership last Wednesday when my order arrived but haven't heard back from you. Are you still wading through all the requests?

Cheers.

Guest Mujja

huwwatkins, did you get your phone today? Mine arrived just after 08:00 today incl the free Jawbone headset.

Overall pleased with the phone but Touchflo takes some getting used to and is a bit slow at times. I'm going to replace it with Spb Mobile Shell if it doesn't improve after I've applied whatever tweaks I can find.

Guest huwwatkins
huwwatkins, did you get your phone today? Mine arrived just after 08:00 today incl the free Jawbone headset.

Overall pleased with the phone but Touchflo takes some getting used to and is a bit slow at times. I'm going to replace it with Spb Mobile Shell if it doesn't improve after I've applied whatever tweaks I can find.

Hi yes, infact they sent me two! Had send one straight back :D

I love the phone, only query I have is the 3g signal strength considering I have 2/3 3g masts nearby.

Guest Confucious
So if I have to keep my number (business) then I either have to stick with Orange and get a crap deal and no goodies, or move to another network and still get no goodies? Last time I spoke to T-Mo about moving they offered me NOTHING.

What's wrong with porting your number out to a PAYG SIM then porting it back to your new phone?

Guest twizzle
What's wrong with porting your number out to a PAYG SIM then porting it back to your new phone?

Can you port ya number to an Orange PAYGO and back? if so i might do that.

Guest NikLP

I didn't know I could do that to "switch" contracts with the same supplier...? Never changed supplier so haven't had the need to. Care to explain how...?

Edit: I HAVE to keep the same number btw...

Edited by NikLP

Guest NikLP
You need to port it from Orange Contract to any other provider's PAYG then back to new Orange contract.

You make it sound easy, but are there limitations on this, time etc.? How long would it take, & how can I be sure that I can take my old number back to O "just like that" on this offer?

It does all sound a bit too good to be true, if you know what I mean! :D

Guest twizzle
You make it sound easy, but are there limitations on this, time etc.? How long would it take, & how can I be sure that I can take my old number back to O "just like that" on this offer?

It does all sound a bit too good to be true, if you know what I mean! :D

I asked Orange customer services about moving numbers from 1 contract to another. The guy told me that porting to another networks paygo then back was teh only real way to do it. He also mentioned that some networks want you on thier paygo fore a time period like 1 to 3 months before you could port the number back.

Got teh Diamond today, after palcing teh order last night. Great little packaged phone. Also like the Jawbone headset, looks smart. Got the DS as well.

Havent used teh phone yet, just truned it on and put it on charge. Been painting and have dirty hands so dont want to mess with it too much yet.

All i can say is, it was fast getting here, lets hope it works great too.

Guest Mujja

Slightly off topic. I installed the new official 1.93 HK Asian ROM which was released yesterday and TouchFlo 3D and the whole phone is much much more responsive now. I'll be sticking with TF3D now :D

Guest gmm30

I ordered mine yesterday with the half price line rental by redemption and jawbone headset using the promotional code. Just got a phonecall this morning (Friday 25th) to advise that mobiles.co.uk are out of stock - expecting more in on Monday apparently. They're to ring me when the delivery is being sent.

Has anyone else had this, or are there other delivery estimates out there?!

Guest is2005

Mine arrived yesterday morning.....the phone looks is stunning :D

the new interface is nice but bit slow and I miss the buttons on my MDA compact 3

signal strenght is least two bars less my old phone , has anybody noticed this issue with their Diamond?

Guest James
Mine arrived yesterday morning.....the phone looks is stunning :angry:

the new interface is nice but bit slow and I miss the buttons on my MDA compact 3

signal strenght is least two bars less my old phone , has anybody noticed this issue with their Diamond?

Get the TLR 3 ROM flashed mate :D

P.S. i got an e-mail confirming my caskback!!! :D

Dear Customer,

We can confirm your Cashback has been authorised and the cheque has been requested from Head office for despatch.

Mobiles.co.uk

Guest capt_janeway

Hmmmm just rang Orange, and they will give the phone free via upgrade, however, it would cost me £50 to end the current contract early in order for me to take advantage of this deal. Do I upgrade via Orange, wait for the Omnia or go for a new number (which isn't a major issue) and this great deal?

Guest Cowie
Is anyone else still waiting for their reply off paul about the modaco+ membership?

I'm guessing he's a busy chap. He sorted mine out today.

My £80 cash-back (cheque) came from Mobiles (Carphonewarehouse) today as well :D

Guest rutger diehard

Hi all

It appears the promotional code does not work anymore :D ... typical!

Does anyone know of another code for the JawBone headset? Don't really want the Jabra BT135 headset as advertised on other promotional code sites as this has been discontinued.

Anyone?

• 1 month later...
Yeah, got that e-mail too... sent one back! free car charger!

Did your free car charger ever arrive? I checked their web site and they are definately using my 'review' but I've yet to see the promised charger.

Guest rameses

I'm having a spot of bother with my free 'plus' subs.

I got an email from Paul a few weeks back when I recieved my phone to advise that my subs would expire at the end of August 2009. However I already had a paid for subscription running that was due to expire at the end of August 2008. That one has obviously now expired, but so has my freebie.

Has anyoneelse experienced this? I've PM'd Paul but as yet I've not had a reply (I guess he must be busy playing with his Touch Pro ;) )

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.