Bargain mobile broadband from 3 - £7.50 a month with free modem!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Confucious

Not sure what link I ended up using - tried to enter mates number to get £15 back and order without seeing where to enter it.

Rang CS on an 0870 number and the automated options were taking me round in circles. Eventually spoke to someone (scottish) who told me to ring the number I'd just rang and take opt 4. I explained I'd just rang it so he put me through.

To someone in India who said she couldn't help and would put me through to an automated system where I should take option 1. I got put through.

To someone in Scotland who said they couldn't help and would put me through to an automated system where I should take option 4. I got put through.

To the automated system where I took option 4 and got put on hold.

Eventually someone talked me thorough the website until we found the place to enter my friends number and he has (hopefully) cancelled my original order so I re-ordered with the recommend a friend £15 discount :D

Getting it delivered Saturday as no one home until then.

Does anyone know if we can add voice / text bundles?

Guest Confucious

It's only £12.50 Quidco not £15 but still....

Do I cancel and re-order to get another £12.50? Having already cancelled once and now received 3 emails confirming my 2 orders (and none confirming the cancellation) I think I might wait and see how many I receive....

Guest Confucious

Just wondering if I'll end up swapping my T-Mob SIM with the g/f so she has voice and data and texts etc and I have her SIM in the C600 for voice and texts and this SIM in the Athena for data and GPS....

Is divergance the way forward?

Guest deadphill

Paul

From what I recall, you cant get 3G coverage where you live, and yet you have T-Mobile web'n'walk.

So therefore humour me!!! Why have you bought this???!!!! :D

Cheers

Phill

Guest Confucious
Why have you bought this???!!!! :D

Cheers

Phill

Probably the same reason as I bought it - because it's a bargain!

and it was shiny :D

Guest Paul (MVP)
Paul

From what I recall, you cant get 3G coverage where you live, and yet you have T-Mobile web'n'walk.

So therefore humour me!!! Why have you bought this???!!!! :D

Cheers

Phill

Because I DO travel :D

P

Guest blackhorse
The links now ARE MoDaCo affiliate - thanks for your support!

P

Im so tempted by this offer, i dont need, cant think when i would. + i work for orange and can get simlar deal, but the modem doesnt look nice and shiny like this one! lol

Maybe i should just better spend my money on modaco membership! At least the money wont be going to a competitor??? :D

Guest Confucious

Blackhorse - I didn't realise you weren't a Plus member. Why the heck not? How can you afford not to be? Do you actually buy the essential software that Plus members get for free? Get your Plus membership THEN get a nice shiny USB dongle....

:D

Guest Paul (MVP)

So i'm completely confused now, I have 2G at home (and obviously 3G when travelling etc. when i'll mostly be using this), but I kinda assumed it'd work in 2G coverage, just slow. Is this not the case?

:D

P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.