can i install duke nukem on the blackjack 2?

Guest sNowMaN432

Guest sNowMaN432

is the blackjack II considered a smartphone? i have been yet to install either quake or duke nukem on my phone and have been getting very limited feedback from the community. most duke nukem installation tutorials end with running some .exe file to install. however all these .exe files recieve errors on my computer, and windows mobile 6 can't execute these types of files. 

is it that hard to create a .cab file for easy access. i have doom on my phone with a .cab extension and it installed and worked perfect with two clicks of my mouse.  i would apprecate some direct feedback and im sure im not the only one trying to install one of these games on a windows mobile 6 phone. im willing to give my email and other contact information for support.

Guest nothin
is the blackjack II considered a smartphone? i have been yet to install either quake or duke nukem on my phone and have been getting very limited feedback from the community. most duke nukem installation tutorials end with running some .exe file to install. however all these .exe files recieve errors on my computer, and windows mobile 6 can't execute these types of files. 

is it that hard to create a .cab file for easy access. i have doom on my phone with a .cab extension and it installed and worked perfect with two clicks of my mouse.  i would apprecate some direct feedback and im sure im not the only one trying to install one of these games on a windows mobile 6 phone. im willing to give my email and other contact information for support.

very limited...rofl.

Guest nothin

very limited...rofl.

make 312 posts like this one to prevent limitations.

surely will help.