FREE Sony Ericsson C902 Cybershot phone with this amazing package (Free iPod 8GB Black or £130 CASHBACK)

Guest tsutton

Guest tsutton
17-Aug-2008_234200824526.jpg
Sony Ericsson C902 Cybershot mobile phone with 5.0 megapixel camera with auto focus and face recognition software.

Looking for something small but a powerful mobile phone with digital camera feature built in? Then stop there! Mobiles.co.uk is offering a FREE Sony Ericsson C902 Cybershot mobile phone and your choice of Gifts (depending on which network you're going with) which are:

Orange
£110 Auto Cashback
or 13 months 1/2 price
or Free 4GB iPod Nano
or Free Jawbone Headset
or Free Nintendo DS Lite
or Free Photo Printer

T-Mobile
£40 Auto Cashback
or 9 months 1/2 price
or Free Jawbone Headset

O2
£130 Auto Cashback
or 14 months 1/2 price
or Free iPod 8GB Black
or Free Jawbone Headset
or Free Nintendo DS Lite
or Free Photo Printer
or £1.99 for 7 months

What a GREAT choices of gifts!

This is for 18 months contract but for the freebies of your choice, I think it's a very good deal

I would say this is a very good package deal for someone who wants a simple phone with a great 5.0 megapixel camera with auto focus and face recognition software. Click on the image below and you'll be taken straight to the phone with the package deals.

17-Aug-2008_c902deals.JPG

Guest tsutton
Are we going to end up with this site full of 'great offers'?

Nope.

There are loads of offers around, why advertise this one?

Because of the integrated 5MP digital camera - I know of a few people who want to have 2 devices into one. This is one example of a phone with a good digital camera.

Thanks,

Guest Confucious

Haven't SE done a few phones with 5Mp cameras? Aren't although they arew good for phones, aren't they still cr*p compared to a dedicated camera?

Guest tsutton
Haven't SE done a few phones with 5Mp cameras?

I think they did 2MP previously, however I could be wrong.

Aren't although they arew good for phones, aren't they still cr*p compared to a dedicated camera?

I've tried a few Samsung phones in the past and thought it was okay. Not as flexibility as WM phones but it works for average people.

Are we going to end up with this site full of 'great offers'?

There are loads of offers around, why advertise this one?

I can't see anything wrong with pointing out offers that are good.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.