Paul's must have FREE i900 Omnia software

Guest PaulOBrien

I like the program Talkonaut.

It supports Jabber, Google Talk, ICQ, MSN, AIM and Yahoo networks both for chatting and voice chatting, over GPRS or WiFi. You just use your existing account.

I can't get the voice chat part to work, though. Almost! The text chat works great! My thread on it here:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...nd-yahoo-users/

Guest Restyla

Does anyone know where i can get a Full Screen Caller for my Omnia.

Something that makes the picture of the person calling take up almost the whole screen like the iphone?

Thanks

Guest SteveEdson

Iconsofts Spam alert is the best in my opinion, contant manager, full screen caller display, dialer, call log, similar to iphone, works on omnia also. You could try S2U2 as well.

Edit: you will need to install the 400x240 skin cab seperatly from the website though.

Edited by SteveEdson

Yeah, looks good, if iContact would do the dialer screen it would be perfect. unfortunately there is nothing perfect on the marketing covering sms, contacts, calls etc etc... in one nice simple design like icontact...

Guest stylus1828

Found this : UI Tweaker - on - http://www.hdblog.it/mobile/samsung/2009/0...nco-ui-tweaker/ -

Tweak your windows , backround, start menu, etc. colors!

http://ui-tweaker.softonic.it/pocketpc - Download link

P.S.

Does anybody know how to get 4 icons instead of 3 like in the second picture i posted? thank you

post-456670-1236211981_thumb.jpg

post-456670-1236211994_thumb.jpg

Edited by stylus1828

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wetti

the link copied in Post #1 re the NoData App does not work

Can someone help pls?

I am trying to use the MoreWigdets via Activesync or Wifi but my Omnia automatically switches on the GPRS. Will this App help?

Guest tibor22
I am trying to use the MoreWigdets via Activesync or Wifi but my Omnia automatically switches on the GPRS. Will this App help?

Go to Widget Settings (at the top of the side bar) then Options, then Network settings and tick 'The Internet'. Then all online widget will use the current internet connection.

Guest jhickey

Will FTouchSL work on the i910? I've added the recommended exceptions and such, although I have yet to see it work in any part of the phone, such as the programs and settings menu. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Guest Jackson_X

Hi all!

Don't hit me, but I dont know where I can found the answer...

Maybe you can advise me..

I've i900 with Manilla, so today screen is fully filled with Manilla Home (Clocks and so on).

I just want to install some little application which will run Standart Windows Lock (standart today plugin which now is disabled).

I tried to use S2U2, but its bugged & unstable.

Thanx for info in advance!

Edited by Jackson_X

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sloshie
Hi all!

Don't hit me, but I dont know where I can found the answer...

Maybe you can advise me..

I've i900 with Manilla, so today screen is fully filled with Manilla Home (Clocks and so on).

I just want to install some little application which will run Standart Windows Lock (standart today plugin which now is disabled).

I tried to use S2U2, but its bugged & unstable.

Thanx for info in advance!

Download and install SecondToday.

http://www.chi-tai.info/cs_wm_tools_im_cs.htm#SecondToday

Video showing it in action here (on a HTC - I run ST on my i900 with M2D and it works great!)

Guest Edzz83

Hey ive only had my i900 omnia for a short time, but i stumbled upon this awesome application.

It is a huge improvement on the standard active sync, it also includes remote control so you can control your phone on your pc, and works via USB and WIFI. I find it soooo handy at work, when iget ot work i just turn my wifi on, and load it up, then i can do all my work and sms etc on my phone all from my PC. Sooooo handy. Not to mention it brings back WIFI connectivity, with security settings!

Check out the official website, its an amazing app, I use it non stop, there is a trial version here, its not free but sooooo worth it. Works perfect!

http://www.soti.net/default.asp?Cmd=Produc...mp;SubCmd=PCPro

Just thought i would share :excl:

... its not free but ...

:lol:

Thanks for sharing but I think you picked the wrong forum to post about this software. The title quite clearly says "must have FREE i900 Omnia software". If everyone posted about "not free" software then it would make this thread really pointless.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maxtcee
Hey ive only had my i900 omnia for a short time, but i stumbled upon this awesome application.

It is a huge improvement on the standard active sync, it also includes remote control so you can control your phone on your pc, and works via USB and WIFI. I find it soooo handy at work, when iget ot work i just turn my wifi on, and load it up, then i can do all my work and sms etc on my phone all from my PC. Sooooo handy. Not to mention it brings back WIFI connectivity, with security settings!

Check out the official website, its an amazing app, I use it non stop, there is a trial version here, its not free but sooooo worth it. Works perfect!

http://www.soti.net/default.asp?Cmd=Produc...mp;SubCmd=PCPro

Just thought i would share :D

get my mobilier its free and does the same thing

• 1 month later...
Guest kings121

@Paul i wonder if you can help me....

i,m having a problem with my omnia i900......when ever i install programs on it and restart the mobile i,m not able to see the inernal memory until i do a hard reset in which i loose all the programs i,v recently installed........thanks for any help provided

• 1 month later...
Guest geoleo68

Dude... the nodata link on the first post is missing www.modaco.com to make it work. Hope you can fix it next time you're at it.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dopeness
Download and install SecondToday.

http://www.chi-tai.info/cs_wm_tools_im_cs.htm#SecondToday

Video showing it in action here (on a HTC - I run ST on my i900 with M2D and it works great!)

I tried this today and it did not show up. I followed the direction as well. Is there something else that has to be done like a registry edit or something? I have an i910 btw.

update: My setting tab in MD2 is now gone, but still no 2nd Today Page. :)

Edited by dopeness