newbie very confused

Guest jwakefield

Guest jwakefield

i have just debranded my orange spv e650 but am trying to find some new homescreens to put on my phone.

i have gone through loads and most dont work. some will not add themselves to my phones documents or others will not display properly.

i know there must be a way of getting it to work but i just really need some help from someone who knows what they are talking about!!

please help!

Guest jwakefield
Give SBSH Facade a try maybe... That is the easiest way I know.

i seem to be able to find ones that are .home files which i think is what i need as most of my other homescreens are those, but it wont let me add them now. i have run the debrand patch but how do i get it so i can add these .home files?

Guest awarner (MVP)

The homescreen theme is generally a .hme file extension rather than .home this is basically a cab file that contains the homescreen image and the xml file.

Most QVGA homescreens will work but only in portrait mode, you need to find themes that have been enabled to work in both portrait and landscape mode.

Here is one homescreen theme you can try, this one is designed specifically for your device.

http://www.modaco.com/content/htc-vox-vox-...wmp-homescreen/

Guest jwakefield

thanks for the link but my phone wont let me copy and paste or drag and drop that file into the Home folder. Am i putting the file into the wrong place? Or do i need to do anything more to unlock it, as I have run the debranding piece kit.