How to adjust your volume levels

Guest Hendrickson

Guest grypenigma

hi,

anyone adjusted the loudspeaker?

I tweak and tweak but doesnt seem to make it louder. It is too soft when im driving or even in the office.

Anybody willing to share their settings for loudspeaker?

Guest a3nalin
Look at that page : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.p...p;postcount=3

Both problem can be solved refer there :lol:

So which code from there you have to use if you wanna just remove the 3 seconds "lower volume" at the beginning of your ringtone (which is set to "ring + vibrate")?

Cause for example "c100" just will have an effect on the codes after it as far as I understood...

So which code from there you have to use if you wanna just remove the 3 seconds "lower volume" at the beginning of your ringtone (which is set to "ring + vibrate")?

Cause for example "c100" just will have an effect on the codes after it as far as I understood...

Is there any fix for this 3 second increasing ring problem, I have read on some other forums that this is something particular to Samsung phones because they were sued by some american bloke who said the phone damaged his hearing, probably an urban legend.

Anyway a fix to remove the increasing ring would be great I have been searching forums and googling for ages to find a solution (i have tried the normal settings and it is set to ring not increasing ring) its really annoying and i keep missing calls, I will be sueing Samsung for the cost of calls i am having to return at this rate!

I am using an MP3 ringtone if that makes any difference, and its a file i have edited to start where i want it to so the increasing volume problem isn't inherent on the file.

Thanks.

:lol:

Guest a3nalin
Thanks it work on my omina now sound louder

well, did it remove the 3 sec lower volume at the beginning for you? Or just increasing the volume, so the whole ringtone is louder, but the 3 sec lower volume still exists at the beginning?

Cause with us it didn't remove the lowering at the first 3 seconds...

Add this file with regedit.

PRESS RESET

after reboot:

Ringtones volume: in the start menu, click on volume icon, set the right slider to make it louder.

Audio: in the start menu, click on volume icon, set the left slider to make it louder.

AUDIO.zip

Edited by taril

Guest abhi_t5

Hi

i am using i908zhhh2 Rom Hong kong .. english version

when i dial above no

scree popup but no volume control option..

Pls help .. i changed my omnia from chiness to english ..

pls help to incres sound of my omnia

Guest reeshee

Ok, thanks to all for teaching us how to increase the volume of headphones, speaker, handset and radio. Now what we need is a fix to the ringtone. When we get an incoming call, the tone gradually increases from soft to loud. This is quite pointless. Please guide us on how to edit this. Im guessing it has something to do with the registry values..

Thanks!!

Edited by reeshee

Ok, thanks to all for teaching us how to increase the volume of headphones, speaker, handset and radio. Now what we need is a fix to the ringtone. When we get an incoming call, the tone gradually increases from soft to loud. This is quite pointless. Please guide us on how to edit this. Im guessing it has something to do with the registry values..

Thanks!!

I heard once a possible reason, it is to protect your ear , if immediately after finishing a call, you received another one , before even you take the fone away from yr ear.

Guest demential

reeshee : i found somewhere that tutorial for how to change the first 2-3 seconds of low volume, but i forgot where i saw it ....

good luck in finding that.

i'm not interested in changing that.

Guest abhi_t5

Hi

i am using i908zhhh2 Rom Hong kong .. english version

when i dial above no

scree popup but no volume control option..

Pls help .. i changed my omnia from chiness to english ..

pls help to incres sound of my omnia ..

Guest abhi_t5

For Me

When i press code .. following screen appers i ting its for wireless redio .......

pls help guys.. .

List of Table

Notincall

incoing

calling

Talking

Table name

notincall_Hendset

notincall_Hendset_camera

notincall_Hendset_ForceRcv

notincall_Hendset

notincall_Hendset_Fmredio_line

notincall_Hendset_fmredio_Mic

notincall_Hendset_frocercv

notincall_Bluetooth

++++++ Added Info

When my battery low.. and i press *#0002*28346# message come up wireless redio not on ..

pls help guys to increse my i908 Audio...

Edited by abhi_t5

Guest reeshee
reeshee : i found somewhere that tutorial for how to change the first 2-3 seconds of low volume, but i forgot where i saw it ....

good luck in finding that.

i'm not interested in changing that.

Okay.. I am interested to find out how to edit this. So, if you do come across the solution, pls enlighten me. Thanks. B)

Guest saverio

I did this on my omnia befere udating to the new UK rom, now I'v etried the same, and just got a message asking if I wanted to switch on the wireless radio B)

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Guest saverio
I did this on my omnia befere udating to the new UK rom, now I'v etried the same, and just got a message asking if I wanted to switch on the wireless radio B)

Can anyone shed any light on this?