Do I like it or not? I dunno!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest respider

Got a TP in exchange of Omnia

I'm much happier now... MUCH MORE sensitive screen, screen resolution is awesome, keyboard is very cool, xda forums is superb.

Im just missing the camera and the great omnia flash :lol:

Have an Omnia and loving it but have a TP on the way. Waiting to compare the 2 for functionality. Never had a slide out qwerty so looking forward to it. Also ordered a 16gb micro so not have to miss Omnia flash. Worried that I will covet and keep both :lol:

Have an Omnia and loving it but have a TP on the way. Waiting to compare the 2 for functionality. Never had a slide out qwerty so looking forward to it. Also ordered a 16gb micro so not have to miss Omnia flash. Worried that I will covet and keep both :P

Had it for a week now and it rocks :D . Feels like my N95 did in my hand but it has WinMo and the sweet qwerty :P But my Omnia rocks too!!!! :o so I am keeping both ;) :lol:

Edited by 1Mack

• 1 month later...
Guest Hurgle Durgle

I've had a Fuze (AT&T version of the Touch Pro) for about a week, and I like it overall. It's a huge upgrade from my Blackjack II (which I adored), and web browsing is no longer cumbersome due to a slow CPU and only a d-pad/wheel to control with. Also, It's nice to have a camera that doesn't make everything look like it's been dithered down to 256 colors, and can handle my caffiene-addled shakes.

My complaints:

1. While I'm pleasantly surprised by the responsiveness and usability of TouchFLO, it's awfully crashy on the mail tab. It almost consistently crashes (and restarts) when I delete a message and do a send/receive. Every other tab seems to be fine, though.
  2. I can't seem to switch my onscreen keyboard to a phone keypad with T9. No matter how many times I change the option in the control panel, it never actually takes effect, and I'm stuck with a full QWERTY layout.
  3. The GPS just flat out sucks compared to the one in the BJ2, and it's substantially worse with A-GPS turned on (I guess the A stands for Ass). Once I got a signal lock with the Blackjack II, I could go 10 miles below the Earth into a concrete bunker and it'd tell me where the toilets and the emergency supplies were. With the Fuze, all I have to do is say "clouds" and I get a lost reception. With A-GPS off, the signal loss happens less frequently, but still close to 5-10 times on a regular drive (I live in Atlanta, so a regular drive is around 100 miles).
  4. Why do only like 3 apps use the accelerometer?
  5. Sometimes, I can't turn off the alarm after it goes off, forcing me to reset my phone. I can disable it and everything, but it just keeps going off.
Overall, it's a nice phone, and I'm glad to have it, but it's going to be the impetus to get a full fledged GPS unit for my car, because the one in this phone is just worthless. Edited by Hurgle Durgle