Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Hi Malik...

*#2470#

REGARDS

Sonic

thx sonic for the clarification, but the latter question still stands for Ken, whether it is necessary to do this step again after he upgraded to DXHI2 to fix the issue with the camera and GPS feature in it (geo tagging)

Please stop asking for Polish, I will upload it when "on time".

Newest is SAHI3, built on 25.Sep.2008, not SAHI2 anymore.

thanks, we are waiting for you. thanks in advance

i also vote for i900DXHI2 +1

Sorry being stupid here, but where's the download link for the i900DXHI2 ROM? I've looked on page 1 but can't see it?!!?

I really want to install.

Thanks, J

it's not here yet. we're still waiting for Ken to upload it..

Guest datafanatic
Another vote for i900DXHI2.

Count me in as well..................we flash flash flash flash flash flash flash flash flash the whole day through!!

Will we see this new rom tonight Ken?

DF ;)

Edited by datafanatic

Yes its true. Turkey JUHI3

Secany have you this rom.

Is it possible upload?

Thanks.

Secany, great job you are doing here ...

I also would love to get this new Turkish JUHI3 rom. One question if I may though, where do you learn and get these new roms for all around the world?

Thanks again for your contribution to i900 comunity ;)

Guest datafanatic

Very slightly off-topic ;) but can anyone tell me why i have a 'warn' and a percentage in brackets in my avatar section of every post i've made?

Have i been a naughty boy, or going to be as the percentage is 0%??

Anyone - or am i being stupid and its glaringly obvious? No-one else seems to have it on their avatar/profile section.

Laterz

DF :wacko:

Edited by datafanatic

I´m waiting for a german ROM too, because of many annoying bugs of my old ROM. Secany, pleeeease upload it ;)

Unfortunately there is no official update from Samsung available ...

-henn

Edited by hebeyer

Very slightly off-topic ;) but can anyone tell me why i have a 'warn' and a percentage in brackets in my avatar section of every post i've made?

Have i been a naughty boy, or going to be as the percentage is 0%??

I believe each user only sees his/her own warning percentage - not for others :wacko: I can see a warning percentage for each of my posts when I'm logged in but not for others (including you). Hope that explains it.

What the way that is the most sure to upgrade the Omnia, GrandPrix or SGH-i900 v1.6 or ther is

Better different way?

Depends on the update. If you are using one of the executable upgrades, then you don't need GrandPrix - you simply need to run the executable file and follow the instructions.

Whats the urgency? Why is everyone filling this thread with request for new build? Almost the entire 2 pages is like this, he will release it when he's ready be patient ;)

Instead of releasing all these roms - official or not,

I THINK SAMSUNG should spend some time and fix the stupid camera out of MEMORY ISSUES.

wtf, so many firmwares and the problem continues..

if they can't fix that problem and how they advertised such a great phone with a great camera then dont bother at all.

its obvious the phone has MEMORY LEAK problems, even if u don't use it , memory drains until a reset. give me a break.

Guest tropolite

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the DXHI2 secany...

just screwed up my phone so I'll be waiting for this firmware to get my Omnia back online ;)

Although H1 is a great build. I found it good in respect to battery life and stability. Had no trouble with the camera and finally had my navigation working a treat too.