Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

Thread reserved for i900DXHI2 or i900DZHI2.

Friends, i900DXHI2 or i900DZHI2? Please vote.

From what I know is i900DZHI2 was built from i900DXHI2, but the DZ version included Chinese input panel. I don't know the system font is same or not. Anybody tested both, please let me know.

@EDIT: I decided to upload i900DXHI2.exe and i900DZHI2.csc , since the Chinese input is loaded on the csc files :D

Sorry for letting you guys flash a new rom once a week. I highly recommend upgrade to this version, since it's fixed a lot of bugs, including the camera gps problem, FM problem, startup tone problem, etc......

DX PLEASE!!!! ;) ;) :wacko: Secany can we omit the csc file from the flash if we do not want Chinese imput? ;) :( ;)

Edited by 1Mack

Guest datafanatic
I believe each user only sees his/her own warning percentage - not for others ;) I can see a warning percentage for each of my posts when I'm logged in but not for others (including you). Hope that explains it.

Cheers FahimF - all becomes clear now!!

Laterz

DF :wacko:

Guest Geronymous
Ah yes, my mistake ;) In which case, I'm really looking forward to having my GPS tagging working once and for all!! DXHI2 +1 Secany :wacko:

Same reason, same ROM! Thanks Secany! DXHI2 +1 :(

Guest ronaldb3
DX PLEASE!!!! ;) ;) :wacko: Secany can we omit the csc file from the flash if we do not want Chinese imput? ;) :( :D

Easy fix anyways. Just remove PLUMSIP from \windows and you get about 4mb back. Also remove eight wallpapers from \My Documents\My Pictures and get about 3.7mb back.

Ron...

Easy fix anyways. Just remove PLUMSIP from \windows and you get about 4mb back. Also remove eight wallpapers from \My Documents\My Pictures and get about 3.7mb back.

Ron...

Thanks for the info bro. ;) :wacko:

Guest robertoaitor

KEN thank you very much, you tell if there is any rom in Spanish that this most modern.

PDA: i900XJHI3/XJHH2

This is a bit old and bad, thank you very much for everything

Guest I900-Nutzer
German is branded, due to legal issue, I won't upload any branded firmware.

Hmm - this means that actually there is no UNbranded german Firmware available? ;) :wacko:

Is it correct that you actually can flash the Omnia with any ROM Version and then just update thru Grandprix any Language Version of .csc?

e.g. take the newest ROM i900XIHI5 and then put via Grandpix the csc to flash to DZHI2 with Chinese input support?

or must the Version be same like HI2 for ROM and csc?

Secany, if you have any Thai csc available, I would appreciate to use it, or if anybody else has any idea how to use Thai language input and keyboard on the Omnia, would be a big help.

Can we have the latest DXHI2 uploaded onto some other website?

Almost impossible for me to download via RapidShare using the free access.

Why not release both DXHI2 and DZHI2 for people to choose what they want/need.

Can we have the latest DXHI2 uploaded onto some other website?

Almost impossible for me to download via RapidShare using the free access.

Why not release both DXHI2 and DZHI2 for people to choose what they want/need.

I could be wrong but it looks like that is what he did for the new DX.