Secany's ROM research thread... NEW: DXIA2

Guest secany

i900DTHJ5 could be my last firmware, I have something need to sort of, and i'm changing to i8510 Symbian and i910 or i990 WM7. Plus, now we can cook custom rom to increase performance, keep flashing stock rom is some kind of silly :lol:

Anyway, if any really good and stable rom better than this DTHJ5, i'll update you guys.

Cheers,

Ken.

Edited by secany

Guest GSeeker2
i900DTHJ5 could be my last firmware, I have something need to sort of, and i'm changing to i8510 Symbian and i910 or i990 WM7. Plus, now we can cook custom rom to increase performance, keep flashing stock rom is some kind of silly :o

Anyway, if any really good and stable rom better than this DTHJ5, i'll update you guys.

Cheers,

Ken.

You are the man, Ken! Much appreciate all your contributions to Omnia community!!!

Oh wait! Did i read "i910 or i990 WM7"? :lol: :D ;)

Guest pdaphonemaster

Hi Secany,

Thanks for the uploads. However, I was wondering if you might choose to upload the rom updaters in exe file as before for the faint hearted?

Thanks.

Guest o0joe0o

Cheers,

Ken.

thanks a lot secany...keep us updated.it's a great help for us!

I hav problem downloading from rapidshare. :lol:

Anyone care to upload the DXHJ1 to other file server?

I'm realli having trouble downloading from rapidshare. :D

Please, anyone?

Hi Secany,

Thanks for the uploads. However, I was wondering if you might choose to upload the rom updaters in exe file as before for the faint hearted?

Thanks.

Hi

Where shall I put the new bin file?

i900DTHJ5 could be my last firmware, I have something need to sort of, and i'm changing to i8510 Symbian and i910 or i990 WM7. Plus, now we can cook custom rom to increase performance, keep flashing stock rom is some kind of silly :D

Cheers,

Ken.

Thanks Secany...thanks so much...I hope we will see you on new WM7 soon :lol:

Guest omnia newbie

instructions PLEASE from the expert to save us from bricking the phone... updating DTHJ5.... bin file......phone or pda part!... expert input needed for the noob and commoner.

Guest sonic76

Hi Secany,

please can you post the csc- file for DTHJ5 firmware!?

I think the language is inside this file and i will try 2 translate in german!

...i remember in my D500/ D600 and D900 times! ...with resman and there is

other program for translate D900 csc- files!...as i can remember right!

Thank you very much

Sonic

Edited by sonic76

Goodbye Secany and hope to hear from you soon.

Can you please upload the HJ5 exe file to use with XP without the mess we may make if we use the GP ?

I will not be able to take the risk , and many others with me.

Thanks in advance

i´m use XP, what version of Grand Prix is necessary, i have 1.5.2 version but exists 1.8.x version too.

thanks for yours answers....

Either 1 will work but you should re-install the usb/modem driver before flashing

Guest Ericmky
Either 1 will work but you should re-install the usb/modem driver before flashing

the same drivers modem, or some new one... ??

why is this necessary ??

i asked because i have installed the driver, i updated my rom several times without any problem.

Thaks again for your answer...