Soft Reset from Today Screen?

Guest Samsonite

Guest Samsonite

i have a freeware launcher for on my Today screen called cLaunch.

I cant for the life of me find a .lnk file in the Windows directory that will let me have a soft rest option as an icon within cLaunch.

The idea of this is so that i can reboot the unit without taking it out of the Brodit car holder, faffing about with the rear cover, dropping the stylus in my lap, nearly crashing the car, knocking the stylus on the floor, dropping the now completely detached rear cover, looking for a Bic biro, finding out it wont fit in the hole... (you get my point i hope!!)

Does anyone know of a filepath (or any other method) that would let me soft reset from the Today screen? i dont want to have to buy anything to do this... (skinflint that i am ;) )

thanks all!

Guest bydandie
i have a freeware launcher for on my Today screen called cLaunch.

I cant for the life of me find a .lnk file in the Windows directory that will let me have a soft rest option as an icon within cLaunch.

The idea of this is so that i can reboot the unit without taking it out of the Brodit car holder, faffing about with the rear cover, dropping the stylus in my lap, nearly crashing the car, knocking the stylus on the floor, dropping the now completely detached rear cover, looking for a Bic biro, finding out it wont fit in the hole... (you get my point i hope!!)

Does anyone know of a filepath (or any other method) that would let me soft reset from the Today screen? i dont want to have to buy anything to do this... (skinflint that i am ;) )

thanks all!

you need PShutXP free and will do what you want! :wacko: