games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest speleomaniac

a small standalone app based on "Box2D Physics Engine".

should work on any device, but gravity works only for omnia.

tilt device to change gravity vector, or drag any part of the body around.

pressing optical joystick exits the app.

Edit: optical button may not exit app if fingermouse mode is active. the end key also quits the app now.

Physco.zip

Edited by speleomaniac

Guest tequila_stealer

Great App !!! Yet again you are leading the way in omnia development :) thankyou !!!!

Only problem is that optical joystick press doesnt end the app.... would be good to have the end key as exit.

Should render the body with real body part images!

EDIT: My Bad... does exit on optical mouse click....

i guess i should really extract things before running them ......

Edited by tequila_stealer

Guest Omniolic

Also when I unzip the zip files for FPSEce, it gives me sub files, namely bios, cfg, docs, exe, isos and memcard, as well as FPSE config settings, the fpsece app, the libbz2.dll and libz.dll app extensions. where do all these folders go and into which folder should i put the game isos?

Guest 3shirts
could psycho be uploaded in .cab please?? active sync doesn't work for me :)

thanks in advance :D

The exe isn't an installer it's a standalone app. Just copy it to your phone however you do with CABs and then run it.

Guest offroadfreak8582
The exe isn't an installer it's a standalone app. Just copy it to your phone however you do with CABs and then run it.

thank you!!! never knew that :) :D

Edit: optical button may not exit app if fingermouse mode is active. the end key also quits the app now.

i'm trying to run this program but 1 second later it turns off. I only could run it once

Those java games install here and so, but i cannot do much because they dont recognize the touch function i cannot play at all. Is there any app that simulate a keypad to enable playing on those games?

Guest Jokes On You
Those java games install here and so, but i cannot do much because they dont recognize the touch function i cannot play at all. Is there any app that simulate a keypad to enable playing on those games?

You can use the mouse to simulate a number pad or you can get a bluetooth controller

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest shadow_styled

It woud be time to make a game specialy for the omnia to have like 50MB fulscreen in landscape mode :D :) keep on uploading the games people!!! This phone suports mutch more then whe have seen so far!!!

Guest thierryyy
I got something to share with u all... See attached file below (http://ageye.de/index.php?s=galarm/about)

Its G-Alarm made for the HTC's

Works great on my omnia :)

Really, if i set it ok my alarm goes off when I turn on the lights!!!!!

If u also want that option, unmark games and test the light sensor in options screen

With regards

AV

--> plzz help me with flashlite2.1

The more i surf on internet the more I see that version 2.1 is needed!

Hi.,

When I wanna turn the option, stop alarm if I turn light on, the program exit, and it's not saved, how do you let it work?

thanks,

(Ik ook NL)

Guest Scenarium
Teeter lovers, here you go...

Instructions:

1. Remove the old installation, if you have one. Also delete the directory. (Labyrinth)

2. Install a fresh copy of HTC_Teeter.

3. Copy the 2 files from TeeterPatch.zip to the installation directory. (replace Labyrinth.exe, copy pdraw.dll)

4. Start the game, enjoy tilting.

You may notice the background distortion when the ball moves. Ignore it. I do so. :)

Edit: I forgot to say that you have to use the HTCEmu dll's to get the game work. Those can be found in one of my previous posts.(Use the latest one)

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Guest denis213

hi all. i have problem with teeter. i instal it like this:

1- copy the content of htcemu folder to \windows on your omnia

2- install htc_teeter.cab

3- copy the content of patch folder to the installation directory

4- enjoy

i have microsoft net cf 3.5 instaled

when i run game say that i dont have licence or something like that. i cant play.please help.tnx

anybody know for xray app working on omnia?tnx

Edited by denis213

resco bubbles works great for me without any features instaled only need the serial because i haven't got a creditcard and i live in the netherlands..

further i got slide to unlock2 , ifonz (just for fun iphone's suck) , and a perfectly working i-go 2008 with license. (could give the the program to the one who give's me the serial for resco bubbles :) ) working on my I900.

and speleomaniac youre the best hope to see a working version of teeter on my omnia!!!

greetz

can you give me the download link for i-go

Guest denis213

teeter dont work on my omnia. say : the file labyrinth cannot be opened.ether it is not signed with a trusted certifcate,or one of its components cannot be found. please help