games for the Omnia i900.

Guest loquillo

Guest Persia
I got GTA2, Resident Evil 3 working fine on FpseCE, trying now Tomb Raider 1,2,3 and Silent Hill, ill report back.

I wish 0.1 was out already...

I am playing with the on screen controls, is it worth buying a gamepad?

which one is fullscreen resolution on omnia?

Guest thescope
which one is fullscreen resolution on omnia?

To see full screen you need to install FPSECE 0.096, but it drops FPS by 5-6 FPS!! so I am staying with 0.095 till the new  0.1 comes out! 

On other news I was able to play QUAKE 2!!!! yes! it works! FPS is not constant but most of the time 19-22 FPS, gunfights 12 FPS i hope this will improve with the next verson of FPSECE 0.1. if you want to play Quake 2 with the current verson you can add frame skip and the FPS improves drasticly!

Here are my results thus far:

GTA2 (fast)

Quake 2 (playable, slow during combat)

Resident Evil 2 and 3 (fast)

Silent Hill (playable, it crashed a few times, not sure why)

Tomb Raider 1 (fast) ill try 2,3,4 tomorow.

REMEBER TO SET CPU TO ARM5!!!

Edited by thescope

Guest Persia
To see full screen you need to install FPSECE 0.096, but it drops FPS by 5-6 FPS!! so I am staying with 0.095 till the new 0.1 comes out!

On other news I was able to play QUAKE 2!!!! yes! it works! FPS is not constant but most of the time 19-22 FPS, gunfights 12 FPS i hope this will improve with the next verson of FPSECE 0.1. if you want to play Quake 2 with the current verson you can add frame skip and the FPS improves drasticly!

GTA2 (fast)

thank u for ur reply,please can u send me ur FPSEce_0.09.6 with ur settings? just copy it from ur omnia to pc and upload or pm me please ,cos i tried it but it's not full screen B)

Guest yiitcakir
To see full screen you need to install FPSECE 0.096, but it drops FPS by 5-6 FPS!! so I am staying with 0.095 till the new 0.1 comes out!

GTA2 (fast)

how could you play that games with on-screen controllers?do you use hardware buttons

Guest i900french-addict

Yes, it is !

I was lucky enough to have a few info concerning version 0.1, and this time, it's a real dream machine!

Video are full speed and in color, and I can swear that Final Fantasy 8 runs at 50fps without frameskip.

Guest Persia
I got GTA2, Resident Evil 3 working fine on FpseCE, trying now Tomb Raider 1,2,3 and Silent Hill, ill report back.

I wish 0.1 was out already...

please friend,can u show me ur config settings for on screen controls?

Guest niko81

any body can help me?, i buy a msi gamepad, i sue the cd but there is for samsung i300 in the list, i install all i can connect to the pad but i can't configure the button and when i go to play with all pocket pc game a msg pull up and says i disconnect the game pad, how can do that properly please please please

Guest Thailand LongLiveTheKing

how could you play that games with on-screen controllers?do you use hardware buttons

please friend,can u show me ur config settings for on screen contro

please can u send me ur FPSEce_0.09.6 with ur settings? just copy it from ur omnia to pc and upload or pm me please ,cos i tried it but it's not full screen

Edited by Thailand LongLiveTheKing

Guest Jokes On You

[FPSE]

XAPlay=on

FrameSkip=on

EnableLFB=on

RomName=scph1001.bin

DisclaimerAgree=1

LastGPU=GPUSOFT.DLL

LastSPU=spuwave.dll

LastJOY0=JOY0KEY.DLL

LastJOY1=joy1null.dll

LastCD=cdrimage.dll

LastPAR=parnull.dll

CDCountry=1

UseOtherMDEC=off

CDUseCache=off

CDCacheSize=16384

CpuMode=on

ShowGenCode=off

AutoSpeed=off

MDEC_bw=on

DisableEngines=off

DisableLogo=off

EnableHLE=on

EmuConsole=off

UseSubQ=off

CacheSubQ=off

BiosName=SCPH1001.BIN

MemCard1=card1.mcd

MemCard2=card2.mcd

ArmCoreV5=on

CDStreamSpeed=0

SPUirq=off

[POCKETPC]

Orientation=2

ForceGDI=off

FpsCount=on

EnableSound=on

Stretch_x=400

Stretch_y=240

Start_y=0

[JOY0KEY]

Guncon=0

Button11=0

Button10=0

Button9=0

Button8=0

Button7=0

Button6=0

Button5=0

Button4=0

Button3=0

Button2=7

Button1=6

Button0=5

Start=0

Select=0

L1=0

L2=0

R1=193

R2=0

Switch=0

Menu=13

Triangle=52

Circle=50

Quadrangle=51

Cross=49

Left=37

Up=38

Down=40

Right=39

Searching the forums is a great thing:)

Guest Persia

tnx but where is onscreen gamepad now? i can't play it!!!!

gamepad is only for portrait!!! yes?

Edit awarner No need to quote and entire thread above you B)

Guest Jokes On You
tnx but where is onscreen gamepad now? i can't play it!!!!

gamepad is only for portrait!!! yes?

Edit awarner No need to quote and entire thread above you B)

Hmm it seems that because of the rendering in .96 the controller disappears with the settings. Does anyone have thier orginal .96 settings with no changes? Jst compare them and thier should be some kind of change that can be fixed.

55+5 I download fpsece 0.09.6 and extract on my pc and i click FPSE.ini ( FPSECE Configuration Settings U can see after extract fpsece 0.09.6) and i follow change config in #761 now i copy fpse.exe(fpsece 0.09.5) past replace in folder fpsece 0.09.6 i fell it smooth

i don't know u understand 55+ I type ENGLISH in THAI VERSION 555+

i'm sorry for very very very bad English

Guest Persia
55+5 I download fpsece 0.09.6 and extract on my pc and i click FPSE.ini ( FPSECE Configuration Settings U can see after extract fpsece 0.09.6) and i follow change config in #761 now i copy fpse.exe(fpsece 0.09.5) past replace in folder fpsece 0.09.6 i fell it smooth

i don't know u understand 55+ I type ENGLISH in THAI VERSION 555+

i'm sorry for very very very bad English

don't understand where is #761? and what's 55+5?

5555+=Ha Ha Ha in Thailand say Ha=5 555+ mean laugh U see people writre 555+ that is Thai People 55+ R U Understand and Are u can play fpsce 0.09.6 onscreen gamepad???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AkWngnut

Look I feel pretty stupid to even ask this since I have had my i900 since Nov, but where is the windows dir on it? Sounds pretty stupid, but I want to load some type of neat games on it to show off to some lame ass iphone people. Just the fact that it can emu another device is freaking cool. The possibilities are endless. Thanks in advance. You can send a direct email to [email protected] thanks again

-AkWingnut

Guest Jokes On You
Look I feel pretty stupid to even ask this since I have had my i900 since Nov, but where is the windows dir on it? Sounds pretty stupid, but I want to load some type of neat games on it to show off to some lame ass iphone people. Just the fact that it can emu another device is freaking cool. The possibilities are endless. Thanks in advance. You can send a direct email to [email protected] thanks again

-AkWingnut

Use file explorer and you will see a folder called windows. Why would you need that folder for games?

Guest AkWngnut
Use file explorer and you will see a folder called windows. Why would you need that folder for games?

So that I can do the HTC EMU and load some of the games and try them out.. Thanks again

Got it to work, nothing special.

Edited by AkWngnut