Is this website a scam?

Guest irusmal

Call me suspicious, but is anyone else half-expecting "Richard Hughes" to get his package, and then start singing the praises of this marvellous company (and their new website at http://www.blah blah...)?

I didn't even see the 2G Iphone anywhere on the previous site. Again, call me suspicious.

Edited by Boinng

If Richard Hughes gets his then I am definately going to buy from them.

In fact I am that confident I will remortgage my house to get lots of money to buy these. Then I will sell them on eBay at a profit but only to people in Nigeria........ ;) :wacko:

In fact I am that confident I will remortgage my house to get lots of money to buy these. Then I will sell them on eBay at a profit but only to people in Nigeria........ ;) :wacko:

Don't forget the extra $$$ you'll be asked to pay when the consignment gets "stuck" at customs or needs a "warehouse release fee".

No Registered Company number displayed either, which is a legal requirement for eCommerce websites in the UK.

Edited by Metoo

Guest launchme

You do that my friend and you will get burned real bad, the chances of finding a real nigerian business are a billion to one. Heck you could play the lottery and have better chances. The way I see it, these guys have delivered my goods late today, after being paid for 2 weeks earlier. I would not suggest purchasing from them as they charge a lot for delivery and take 2 weeks to deliver. Annoying excuses for it being the weekend and that the courier wasn`t delivering on weekends, even paid an extra 20 pounds fee for delivering the goods. Damn cheapskates, I was lucky enough to receive the goods.

see ya

Vic Shepperd

today's another day to find you

Guest fabrice-
You do that my friend and you will get burned real bad, the chances of finding a real nigerian business are a billion to one. Heck you could play the lottery and have better chances. The way I see it, these guys have delivered my goods late today, after being paid for 2 weeks earlier. I would not suggest purchasing from them as they charge a lot for delivery and take 2 weeks to deliver. Annoying excuses for it being the weekend and that the courier wasn`t delivering on weekends, even paid an extra 20 pounds fee for delivering the goods. Damn cheapskates, I was lucky enough to receive the goods.

see ya

Vic Shepperd

are they brand new mr. Shepperd ? am really interested in purchasing a few. how much time did they deliver ? 2 weeks i think is way too much.

Fabrice Dellart

see ya

Vic Shepperd

Of course one way to spot a scammer is that comments go straight over their head ;)

Edit: Hello to Fabrice. My, this is getting to be quite an esteemed little gathering.

Edited by Metoo

Guest chowasiah
I really don`t know as they said the package is on its way. I`ll keep you posted with what will happen next. I ordered the old iphones, not the 3g models, thought I`d go for the cheap ones, see if they`re good for it and then order the newly released models. Hope a package will turn up on monday.

Cheers,

Richard

Mr. Hughes, did you received Phones?

I am in contact with mr. Christopher Lutton ([email protected]) and he have alwasy same story:

"Hello Sinisa,

Like I may have said before you or your friend can come and pay for your

order and expect the delivery at home. We do not hold any products at the

office,."

...they are selling mobile phones but they do not have it in office...what a story...

Guest Richard.Hughes

It took 6 days for the goods to get here ! Everything seems to be in place and it is what I wanted end off, however one of the boxes is opened, the guy who brought the package told me it was opened in customs for drugs verification, what a bunch of crap. With all delivery and taxes paid I think I could have bought these from the local store at the same price or even better.

So unprofessional I might add, to take the guy 6 days for delivering from one point to another and to bring the excuse that traffic and weather were to blame is even more out of this world.

I've been scared to death the past couple of days, thinking they'll be gone for good, I would not recommend this for anyone, just get your stuff where you know it's safe

Will end my purchases over the internet here, there's too much at stake and money does not grow in trees.

Cheers,

Richard

Guest awarner (MVP)

I think I will close this topic now.

All these members who have suddenly "joined" just to post in this thread.

At the end of the day stay well clear of sellers who use a photoshopped warehouse and have a main office in a small Irish housing estate.