Anybody no of a good film to phone converter

Guest jigger13

Guest jigger13

hi guys im just searching for a good movie converter for the i900 i currently use video soft wich converts to 3gp but the quality isnt that great.. i did trial one from handster.com but i didnt convert my dvds wich i thought was odd as it was labeld dvd convter for the i900 i just woulndt recognise my dvds is that because there encoded? any who i i could just dopwnload them from p2p site then convert them.. just wanted to no of any good software and what video file has the best quality to convert to for the i900 cheers all. :wacko: ;)

Guest bugmenot111

I can't fault SlySoft's CloneDVDMobile. I used it on my N95 and now use it for the Omnia. If you edit the profile file for Windows Mobile you can put in the 240x400 resolution we have and then convert to divx at that res. They come out perfect like that.

It's not free but is the easiest I have seen. Alternatively you could use Super which is free but needs a little tinkering to get it just right and the interface is way too busy

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Omnia_1
why would you want to convert in the first place ?

I couldnt have said it any better!

XVID, DIVX, AVI, TouchPlayer plays all these and with 24GB of memory I just drop 700MB files straight onto phone and bang, why would you want convert?

Guest datafanatic
I couldnt have said it any better!

XVID, DIVX, AVI, TouchPlayer plays all these and with 24GB of memory I just drop 700MB files straight onto phone and bang, why would you want convert?

Same here, just drop them into the phone and away you go. I've had to modify some videos which have AC3 as the audio codec, but a quick convert to MP3 in VDubMod, remux and woohoo!!

Laterz

DF :lol:

Guest Feet Maestro

yeah only prob is AC3 sound and files with high video bitrates can lag so I would convert. I use TMPEGenc, its simple to use and does a perfect job.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...