iGO 8 and Fakecursor

Guest highmighty

Guest highmighty

Has anyone tried iGO 8 on a Tornado (SP5m with WM6.1 Standard)?

It installs fine but since it is intended for a touchscreen phone, I had to use MyMobiler to set it up. Once started, it seems that the only hardkey that works is the "back" button of the phone so I thought of using Fakecursor to simulate the touchscreen function. So once iGO is loaded, I start Fakecursor and a "pointing arrow" appears for a second but, unfortunately, disappears ;) Why it doesn't stay on-top, I have no clue, any ideas?

Has anyone been able to make it to work cause this iGO software looks amazing and I'd love to use it on my SP5m. I use TomTom5 (non-touchscreen support) for the moment but I'd like to use a more updated version now. Has anyone tried other GPS software than TomTom5 on a SP5m?

Any other ideas, any other GPS software that works fine on a Tornado phone, any other Fakecursor alternative out there I could try?

Thank you all for your time and support,

highmighty

Guest Neil5459
Has anyone tried iGO 8 on a Tornado (SP5m with WM6.1 Standard)?

It installs fine but since it is intended for a touchscreen phone, I had to use MyMobiler to set it up. Once started, it seems that the only hardkey that works is the "back" button of the phone so I thought of using Fakecursor to simulate the touchscreen function. So once iGO is loaded, I start Fakecursor and a "pointing arrow" appears for a second but, unfortunately, disappears ;) Why it doesn't stay on-top, I have no clue, any ideas?

Has anyone been able to make it to work cause this iGO software looks amazing and I'd love to use it on my SP5m. I use TomTom5 (non-touchscreen support) for the moment but I'd like to use a more updated version now. Has anyone tried other GPS software than TomTom5 on a SP5m?

Any other ideas, any other GPS software that works fine on a Tornado phone, any other Fakecursor alternative out there I could try?

Thank you all for your time and support,

highmighty

I think your problem may be because while it has screen focus, iGO is programmed to take over all the available button presses and screen draw processes, so even if Fake Cursor works on the home screen, it may be suppressed while iGO is active?