Upgrading from DXHG3

Guest danarc

Guest thegoodly

you can upgrade to any! either of HI1, HI2, HI3 i would recommend having used all of them, wouldnt go for any previous to those.. i think pretty much everybody would agree.

Guest danarc
HH3 from samsung site (DZHH3)

HI1 from here, secany's post

did use vista or xp and what country's rom did u select on the samsung site.

is your phone from indonesia?

Thanks ;)

Went from DXHG3 TO DZHH3 TO DXHI1 and after reading about HI2 and HI3 i think i'm gonna stay with HI1 until something that is substantially better comes out. I got ZHH3 from the Samsung site and DXHI1 from Secany...did the upgrade on a XP system no prob.

Guest danarc
Went from DXHG3 TO DZHH3 TO DXHI1 and after reading about HI2 and HI3 i think i'm gonna stay with HI1 until something that is substantially better comes out. I got ZHH3 from the Samsung site and DXHI1 from Secany...did the upgrade on a XP system no prob.

Thanks. what country is the DZHH3 for?

Guest pickice

Are all DXHG3 phones bought from Singapore ? .... That's where mine was purchased

(I only ask Maybe one day I'll take the plunge to upgrade...still very hesitant at the moment ! )

Guest danarc
Are all DXHG3 phones bought from Singapore ? .... That's where mine was purchased

(I only ask Maybe one day I'll take the plunge to upgrade...still very hesitant at the moment ! )

Mine is from indonesia because it had some indonesia samsung stuff. am using DXHG3