[APP][17.04.09] "GRemote Pro" available now - Downalod DEMO and try it!!!

Guest Marcin Baliniak

Guest testerr
GMouse - mouse control

now GMouse behave like point-stick, is there possible to behave like laser pointer?

same in polish: czyli zamiast dodawania wartosci przechylu telefonu do predkosci przesuwania wskaznika myszy dodac go do pozycji wskaznika w danej osi? wtedy telefon zachowywalby sie bardziej jak wskaznik laserowy niz joystick.

Would be nice if you could add song title/details viewing from the handset?

Best app ive seen to date thanks alot just about to donate

Lee P

Any chance that could be achieved?

Guest Marcin Baliniak
Any chance that could be achieved?

First thing is made skin engine. I will release 0.4.0 version in next week I hope will some smale changes and fixes, and after that I will code skin engine.

Cheers,

Marcin.

First thing is made skin engine. I will release 0.4.0 version in next week I hope will some smale changes and fixes, and after that I will code skin engine.

Cheers,

Marcin.

Many thanks! :lol: Good to see you still pop along to see whats going on!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Marcin Baliniak

Hi everyone,

I have question for i900 users. Do you have problems with my program when you suspend and wake up you device in GMouse applet?

Thanks,

Marcin.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I tried to get the new version to work but I can't manage to connect the laptop to the omnia. The last version I tried, 0.3 worked right away. Can't think of any reason why it won't work. The Win Firewall is disabled completely so that shouldn't be a problem.

Guest Marcin Baliniak
Hi.

I tried to get the new version to work but I can't manage to connect the laptop to the omnia. The last version I tried, 0.3 worked right away. Can't think of any reason why it won't work. The Win Firewall is disabled completely so that shouldn't be a problem.

Could you run some test. Install newest version 0.5.0 on device and PC. Run GRemoteServer and go to LOG tab. Then run GRemote on your device and try to find server in profiles. You should see something similar to this:

12:21:06: Search query from IP 192.168.10.100.

Try to do that using USB and Wi-Fi.

Tell me answer for this, maybe I can help you.

Cheers,

Marcin.

and PC as in run the Gremote server?

Basically what I did was: download the wqvga file, extract the files, install gremote on the omnia (on device) , run gremote server on PC, try to find profiles but it keeps on saying "none found". And I don't have any logs. Could it be that the PC isn't letting the server do its job. I do have the win firewall off but I have the antivirus (Nod32) on, even though I tried closing it and still no success.

Guest Marcin Baliniak
and PC as in run the Gremote server?

Basically what I did was: download the wqvga file, extract the files, install gremote on the omnia (on device) , run gremote server on PC, try to find profiles but it keeps on saying "none found". And I don't have any logs. Could it be that the PC isn't letting the server do its job. I do have the win firewall off but I have the antivirus (Nod32) on, even though I tried closing it and still no success.

Hmm really strange. I know this problem occurs for some of you but for most works without any problems. The strangest think is that old version works fine ??? I have other idea but don't know you network experience. You can run WireShark on the same computer where GRemoteServer is installed and check if some packets is received on PC side. You need to watch UDP 5656 port. There is a lot of useful options like filters. Maybe you know someone who can help you with this? I don't know personally anyone with this problem.

suggestion 2.

Find function shoud works across this version so, you can test find function in two ways

a) Old GremoteServer v0.3.0 and new GRemote client on you device v0.5.0

B) Old GremoteServer v0.5.0 and new GRemote client on you device v0.3.0

Second test will be iteresting.

But thanks for tests.

Cheers,

Marcin.

Edited by Marcin Baliniak

So I ran Wireshark and I looked at the packets and under Source it said from time to time "SamsungE_93"... smth. Couldn't find anything at destination related to this.

Strangely now, neither does the 0.3.0 version work.

Another strange thing is that while I was waiting for the wireshark download, I left the omnia on the table and all of a sudden a window appeared saying "Opening port"... I hit "Hide status"... don't know what happened in the end.

I also tried the second suggestion, yet no success.

I did hard reset the omnia a few days ago but that shouldn't affect the program after reinstalling.

Guest Jokes On You

I have a couple of questions that I was wondering if anyone could answer.

After I did the GRace Setup it said that it was unable to open PPJoy device. What did I do wrong?

How do I setup a profile?

• 1 month later...
Guest Marcin Baliniak

Hi all,

I'm proud to announce that we have our own website for GRemote app. I'm going to write a couple of articles containing solutions for the biggest problems. I hope we could place here some skins in the near future. There are some new functions in the last version like "magic" button to open ports in Windows firewall, some fixes in communication, and PC setup - now setup is easy.

Please visit us:

http://gbmsoftware.com/

Enjoy,

GRemote Team.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jclarkk

I have a major problem with this app, for some reason everytime i start it once i try to tap on something inside the program after profile screen it straight away tells me I don't have Microsoft Net 3.5 installed, which is wrong, I also made sure that it is configured to be on in the registry (the Net 3.5). And if I try to install it again it says that I have Net 3.5 already in this rom.

Any suggestions?

Edit:

Also it seems before I touch anything in the program after the load profile screen that it dosn't recognize correctly my omnia's resolution..

Edited by jclarkk

• 3 months later...
Guest c00l3r
Hei guys!

I have a small problem. The keyboard and the touchpad work fine. But the GMouse doesn't work on my Omnia. I have taril DXIA5 ROM with HTC Emulator update.

My bad :excl: It works fine. I just didn't hold down the touchscreen, while operating GMouse.

Guest Marcin Baliniak

Two screencast added. Learn how you can edit skin and configuration.

In our documentation you can find two new tutorials. The first one describes how you can edit skin and add new buttons and applets. We will create a new NumPad applet and show how to change configuration to get it work. The second one shows how you can define profiles for custom application to GMedia. In our example we use VLC Player but you can add Foobar2000, Microsoft PowerPoint or any application you want. Read this tutorials and enjoy new GRemote Pro features !!!

Best regards,

Marcin.