X1 IN STOCK this Thursday on O2

Guest PaulOBrien

My friends over at Mobiles.co.uk [aff] tell me that the X1 is scheduled to be in stock Thursday for delivery Friday with O2, with Orange and 3 to follow at a later date! :lol:

P

is there anyway using these webshops to select the alternative free boltons with o2? I'd only go that route if there was the unlimited web bolt-on included. Other than that looks to be a good deal.

Guest timking
is there anyway using these webshops to select the alternative free boltons with o2? I'd only go that route if there was the unlimited web bolt-on included. Other than that looks to be a good deal.

Same here, Vodafone was looknig most likely to me for having a package of around 900 minutes, unlimited texts and unlimited web for 45 or so quid a month.

Guest Paul (MVP)

I would imagine you could arrange this with O2 once you're connected no?

P

I would imagine you could arrange this with O2 once you're connected no?

P

i dunno, has anyone managed it before?

ive only read of people complaining cos they were denied it, as they didnt arrange it at time of purchase.

will do some ringing round in the morning...

i dunno, has anyone managed it before?

ive only read of people complaining cos they were denied it, as they didnt arrange it at time of purchase.

will do some ringing round in the morning...

Been into my local o2 today, which is a backwaters one.. very pleasant manageress said that they were expecting delivery of the x1 at the end of october, but that a shipment had gone out to select stores on Monday 20th. No ideas which stores though, or even that she was making the entire thing up!

timking, according to the instore posters for VF (and the press release from May, but not the website) unlimited data is included on all tariffs built in as standard.

As to my earlier query about the free unlimited data bolt-on on o2, it's only available direct through o2, according to someone from o2 I spoke to on the phone, how pointed me in the direction of the small print! so the deal up the top is out to me unfortunately...

1. Promotional Bolt Ons are available to customers connecting or upgrading to an eligible Pay Monthly tariff in O2 Retail, O2 Online, O2 Customer Services and O2 Telesales only between 1st February 2008 and 31st October 2008.
Edited by fards