Hottest fresh Manila2D Themes for Omnia!

Guest sector

Guest Carlos_rpg
very cool !!!!

definitely trying this... I hope I can make it work ;) , we just need Krazy Radd to finished his htc action screen cab and we are all set :)

T.

Thanks, give us some feedback ok! the calendar background I made myself to fit my wallpaper, U can make yours and overwrite bg at \windows\ThrottleHTML.

if u tryng to use in another skin:

This is how I did it:

1) Back-up any files that will be changed below. This may not work for you!

2) De-select M2D/Touchflo from start\settings\today\items.

3) In M2DC enable the Operator Tab.

4) In Total Commander navigate to HKLM\Software|HTC\Manila2D\Operator\ then create a new string called ‘ServiceName’. The string value should be ‘Calendar’ (which will be the title on scrolling and in the tab itself). Thanks to sergiorus for this tip.

5) Next you need to edit your HTCHomeSettings.xml that’s in the window folder. You can use Total Commander or drag it to your PC via activeSync and edit in notepad. You need to edit these lines:

<Image index="129" name="hh_fw_tabbg_operator_mask.png" />

<Image index="147" name="hh_fw_tabicon_operator_mask.png" />

<Image index="218" name="hh_fw_bigicon_operator_mask.png" />

Rename the ‘.png’ extension to ‘.bmp’.

6) Unzip the attached images and drag them into the windows folder overwriting existing files. I think twolf made these, so thanks to him – hope you don’t mind me stealing!

7) Soft reset, then re-enable M2D

8) Go to M2Dtp and put the Calendar(ThrottleHTML) into the Operator tab using the settings ( U can add another small plugin - as I did w/ G-alarm):

X = 0

Y = 25

W = 240

H = 199

Operator_Icons.zip

Guest dowiepower
Just sharig a few tweaks :)

I've made some changes based on Omar's theme, and this is IT

LEO HD2 M2D

File1.pngFile2.pngFile3.png

Big Weather fix and complete, For Calendar tab apply operator tab on M2DC

now instal new M2D Today Page

Flash 7 (lite doesn't work)

Flash Calendar

install the cab on calendar rar and copy the others files to \Windows\ThrottleHTML after instal

that's my Totay page config:(long clik on plugin area to add plugins)

File5.pngFile4.png

reg changes for softkeys and tab name:

HKLM\Software\HTC\Manilla2D\Operator

File.png

Hope u like!

Thanks to: TWolf, mpenguin14,Omar Júnio,dan_ru

I love your idea looks great, i got a few questions can you make the calendar in English and do u reckon a cab or sumthing would happen later?

great work.

Guest Carlos_rpg
I love your idea looks great, i got a few questions can you make the calendar in English and do u reckon a cab or sumthing would happen later?

great work.

the calendar should takes your regional settings.To tell u the truth I dont know why it is in PT. More informations Here(U may check for other cabs there)

there is a cab inside flash calendar, the other files are updates and the background (U might change it to fit your wallpaper) , and I've dont created a cab for this 'cause I dont know if u guys already use operators tab to something else.(the calendar could be placed on TVWidget tab but I dont think it is possible to change the tab name without rebuild all Manilla2D.exe)

Edited by Carlos_rpg

Guest dowiepower
the calendar should takes your regional settings.To tell u the truth I dont know why it is in PT. More informations Here(U may check for other cabs there)

there is a cab inside flash calendar, the other files are updates and the background (U might change it to fit your wallpaper) , and I've dont created a cab for this 'cause I dont know if u guys already use operators tab to something else.(the calendar could be placed on TVWidget tab but I dont think it is possible to change the tab name without rebuild all Manilla2D.exe)

ok, cool thnx for ur help.yeh i meant a All In One type cab so it changes registry stuff, but its kool.

Guest PallMall

I've looked all around for about 3 hours now and can't find any help. Is there any themes/skins for touchflo 2d 19b for Samsung Omnia i910 that have the weather on the home page? Like under the time? I'm tired of searching and not getting any help. I really hate to ask this but my eyes are getting bloodshot from looking for the past 3 hours.

Guest Pearl Jam
I've looked all around for about 3 hours now and can't find any help. Is there any themes/skins for touchflo 2d 19b for Samsung Omnia i910 that have the weather on the home page? Like under the time? I'm tired of searching and not getting any help. I really hate to ask this but my eyes are getting bloodshot from looking for the past 3 hours.

I think they all do...maybe not sure what youre asking for?

Start about 15 pages back and just go through page by page to find a theme you like...everyone posts their today screens. Let me know if this isnt what you looking for.

Guest PallMall
I think they all do...maybe not sure what youre asking for?

Start about 15 pages back and just go through page by page to find a theme you like...everyone posts their today screens. Let me know if this isnt what you looking for.

I am talking about themes for TouchFLO 1.0.1818.3719 on my Samsung Omnia i910 with the 240x400 screen. I notice all these new themes don't have the start button at the top left and a totally new taskbar with different buttons on the bottom. Are these themes with the weather under the home clock for my version of TouchFLO and Omnia i910 and will these themes "work" on my version of TouchFLO and my Omnia i910?

BTW, I have the latest CF03 ROM.

Edited by PallMall

Guest Talishte
I am talking about themes for TouchFLO 1.0.1818.3719 on my Samsung Omnia i910 with the 240x400 screen. I notice all these new themes don't have the start button at the top left and a totally new taskbar with different buttons on the bottom. Are these themes with the weather under the home clock for my version of TouchFLO and Omnia i910 and will these themes "work" on my version of TouchFLO and my Omnia i910?

BTW, I have the latest CF03 ROM.

Not sure what rom you are using, but if you have previous version of manila2D just go from page 1 to 60 or 70 of this thread (or stop when you see the first theme with weather on home tab) but you should get plenty just by browsing the first 20 pages or so. they are all resize to fit our 240x400 screen.

T.

Edited by Talishte

Guest PallMall

I have the standard cf03 rom that comes on the phone. I just want to use the themes with the weather under the clock. But these themes i see have different taskbars. how do i get them to work? Do i need to upgrade my touchflo? Or is that a flasged custom rom? I am being as simpke as possuble here so u can understand.

Guest 70blzr

you first have to flash to a rom that has manila cooked in, that would be a M2D base rom or flotanium rom. then you could update the themes. but you also have to flash to a i910 rom not i900

I have the standard cf03 rom that comes on the phone. I just want to use the themes with the weather under the clock. But these themes i see have different taskbars. how do i get them to work? Do i need to upgrade my touchflo? Or is that a flasged custom rom? I am being as simpke as possuble here so u can understand.

Guest PallMall
you first have to flash to a rom that has manila cooked in, that would be a M2D base rom or flotanium rom. then you could update the themes. but you also have to flash to a i910 rom not i900

Home now...Ok. Ya, my phone is a Samsung Omnia i910 with the CF03 ROM on it. I saw the flotanium on XDA but not sure which one is for my i910. They need to be more specific which on is for what phone, version of phone, and version of standard ROM needed to flash the new custom ROM.

I REALLY like the look of the flotanium. It's freakin sweet. Just need some guidance...they are kinda a HUGE forum so you can get lost in there looking for something.

Guest smurf25

sorry to put a question here but because it related with m2d, I think it's okay.

I need to know, which is the file that responsible for operator background that located on the upper side of clock of M2D home tab?

the reason I want this because everytime my phone connect to internet, the operator background of became black and it covered a part of the weather on M2D home...is it possible to fix this by deleting the file responsible for it?

Guest fatpomp
Home now...Ok. Ya, my phone is a Samsung Omnia i910 with the CF03 ROM on it. I saw the flotanium on XDA but not sure which one is for my i910. They need to be more specific which on is for what phone, version of phone, and version of standard ROM needed to flash the new custom ROM.

I REALLY like the look of the flotanium. It's freakin sweet. Just need some guidance...they are kinda a HUGE forum so you can get lost in there looking for something.

You can start here if your new to flashing Start HERE Before Flashing a cooked ROM (Verizon i910) - WinMo @ MoDaCo. And if your looking for a flotanium rom Waremike has one out. You can find all roms for an i910 here i910 Specific Omnia ROM discussion - WinMo @ MoDaCo and here is the link for waremikes roms [ROM] NuROMS - 23517 - CF03/i910 - WinMo @ MoDaCo. Hope this helps you out :)

Guest magawa
Thanks, give us some feedback ok! the calendar background I made myself to fit my wallpaper, U can make yours and overwrite bg at \windows\ThrottleHTML.

if u tryng to use in another skin:

This is how I did it:

1) Back-up any files that will be changed below. This may not work for you!

2) De-select M2D/Touchflo from start\settings\today\items.

3) In M2DC enable the Operator Tab.

4) In Total Commander navigate to HKLM\Software|HTC\Manila2D\Operator\ then create a new string called ‘ServiceName’. The string value should be ‘Calendar’ (which will be the title on scrolling and in the tab itself). Thanks to sergiorus for this tip.

5) Next you need to edit your HTCHomeSettings.xml that’s in the window folder. You can use Total Commander or drag it to your PC via activeSync and edit in notepad. You need to edit these lines:

<Image index="129" name="hh_fw_tabbg_operator_mask.png" />

<Image index="147" name="hh_fw_tabicon_operator_mask.png" />

<Image index="218" name="hh_fw_bigicon_operator_mask.png" />

Rename the ‘.png’ extension to ‘.bmp’.

6) Unzip the attached images and drag them into the windows folder overwriting existing files. I think twolf made these, so thanks to him – hope you don’t mind me stealing!

7) Soft reset, then re-enable M2D

8) Go to M2Dtp and put the Calendar(ThrottleHTML) into the Operator tab using the settings ( U can add another small plugin - as I did w/ G-alarm):

X = 0

Y = 25

W = 240

H = 199

thank you I have made a cab for all these steps just install it and be happy

the file in attach

M2D_Flash_Calendar_edited_by_Magawa_and_Carlos_rpg.CAB

black manila 2.0 + sense 2.6 + hd2 skin ported to omnia B)

thx original creator panoramixxx xda

post-269613-1262533702_thumb.png post-269613-1262533707_thumb.png

post-269613-1262533712_thumb.png post-269613-1262533717_thumb.png

http://uploader.shacknet.nu/file/2010-01/b...2-skin.cab.html

http://www.qooy.com/files/P1W20O9H/WEIRDO_...___hd2_skin.cab

enyoh $hare or Die

Hi WEIRDO , do you know where can i find the Last version of this M2D2(not the skin but the cab or file ) last version with rapid launch programs and meteo in Homescreen ??

thank's a lot :)

Guest badtrip
black manila 2.0 + sense 2.6 + hd2 skin ported to omnia :)

post-269613-1262533702_thumb.png post-269613-1262533707_thumb.png

post-269613-1262533712_thumb.png post-269613-1262533717_thumb.png

enyoh $hare or Die

Weirdo, can you please share that theme in a zip file (not with an installer)

I dont know why but it does not install your theme, i wanna copy paste the images manually to my windows folder

please..