TouchFlo 3D demo'd on video running on Xperia X1 (with Panels)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Happy Halloween everyone! Here's a bit of Friday fun for you, TouchFlo 3D demo'd on video running on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, complete with still-functional Panels (cheers PK)!

Pretty nice eh? :lol:

P

This video is presented in YouTube High Quality mode! Yay!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="295">

Guest punkmonkey1984
Happy Halloween everyone! Here's a bit of Friday fun for you, TouchFlo 3D demo'd on video running on the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1, complete with still-functional Panels.

Pretty nice eh? :D

P

This video is presented in YouTube High Quality mode! Yay!

paul could you not share the .CAB file lol :lol:

Ah ha, didn't realise it'd been posted already... :lol:

P

that guys got small hands, X1 doesn't look that big to me!

just trying to get the audio booster working.

Guest punkmonkey1984
quick search to a well known web site found it and very good it is too

Stu

could you point me in the direction of this well know site via private message please lol

Looks good Paul! Thanks for the vid.

In your opinion, which do you think is better? Touch HD or X1? I know the X1 has quite alot of RAM, so is the speed of it good with the panels and TF3D running or is there a lag? It does look a little sluggish from the vid, but that may just be a perception error.

Guest DarkWanderer
um i seem to be having a problem finding such website or cab file <_< so could some one pm me a link or cab? pweeeese

xda-developers.com springs to mind, but haven't searched since I don't have the phone.

Guest jahd5000

ThouchFlo 3D runing on X1... is it really that good, i mean, why would i want the HTC thing on my X1, does it improve the touchscreen functions or what?

Guest Monolithix

It won't out of the box due to the Omnia's lower resolution screen.

jhad: Why not? B) Touchflo 3D is really good, makes accessing common content easy without getting into the fiddly Windows Mobile base interface...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.