how to remove the battery icon from system tray

Guest Chris Moore

Guest Chris Moore

Hi,

I have installed Batti and it looks great but I can't get rid of the battery icon that sits at the top of the screen (I am assuming this is called the system tray).

Any ideas as to how I can get rid of this?

I have searched around and tried a couple of registry tweaks but to no avail.

Thanks,

Chris.

Guest Chris Moore

Not to worry now - I found Batti to be unreliable as after using certain applications it would turn purple as if charging.

Also my phone was starting to become slow and unstable with these addons running so have removed them - not used a PPC since my Dell X50V so had forgotten how unstable WM can become and how quickly!

Guest matthewf01

Set the tray to always display the TIME instead, and the battery icon will go away.

Go to the Time and Date in Settings, and on the 2nd or 3rd tab is a checkbox to always display the time. (If you long-tap the time in the tray you can choose between analog and digital)

Guest Chris Moore
Set the tray to always display the TIME instead, and the battery icon will go away.

Go to the Time and Date in Settings, and on the 2nd or 3rd tab is a checkbox to always display the time. (If you long-tap the time in the tray you can choose between analog and digital)

Thanks for the reply.