Signature bug?

Guest davsug

My X1 (got it yesterday) doesn't retain the outlook signature I input after soft resets. Anyone else seeing this? It reverts back to the standard "sent from sony xperis" sig instead of the one I added. Any fix for this?

My X1 (got it yesterday) doesn't retain the outlook signature I input after soft resets. Anyone else seeing this? It reverts back to the standard "sent from sony xperis" sig instead of the one I added. Any fix for this?

tried uninstalling everything I installed, and it still won't retain my signature. can anyone confirm whether or not they're experiencing this too?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peter Goh
tried uninstalling everything I installed, and it still won't retain my signature. can anyone confirm whether or not they're experiencing this too?

Are you on the original rom?

This happend to me on cooked rom by itje, but on Jack's WWE 1.01 (1.02 now available), no problem with signature retention. You may wanna give this customized rom a try.

Not sure if this happens on X1 Original ROM as I didn't stay on the original rom long enough to notice.

• 2 months later...
Guest RampantRhino
Are you on the original rom?

This happend to me on cooked rom by itje, but on Jack's WWE 1.01 (1.02 now available), no problem with signature retention. You may wanna give this customized rom a try.

Not sure if this happens on X1 Original ROM as I didn't stay on the original rom long enough to notice.

Hi Guys,

The signature thing is easy to fix! Use your telephones File Explorer application and browse to the Windows-folder. There you should have a “Autostart” or “Startup”-folder which contains a file called signaturereplicator.lnk or something similar. Just delete that one and the phone won’t revert back to the old signature after a reboot.