Panelmanager.exe not found :(

Guest dans_phone

Guest dans_phone

Hi, I've just got my new X1 and the panels aren't working.

When I press the panels button I get an error message - PanelManager.exe not found!! Please install PanelManager or check the registry setting.

If I browse to the file and try and open it I get another error - The file "PanelManager" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed, or one if it's components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file.

Any suggestions? I've tried a reset but no joy. Is there a way to reinstall Panels? I can't find anything on SE's site.

Thanks

Guest Jibreil
Hi, I've just got my new X1 and the panels aren't working.

When I press the panels button I get an error message - PanelManager.exe not found!! Please install PanelManager or check the registry setting.

If I browse to the file and try and open it I get another error - The file "PanelManager" cannot be opened. Either it is not signed, or one if it's components cannot be found. If the problem persists, try reinstalling or restoring this file.

Any suggestions? I've tried a reset but no joy. Is there a way to reinstall Panels? I can't find anything on SE's site.

Thanks

You will need to flash your phone with the newest ROM (search on google for it)