Orange leave early and keep my number?

Guest whos-rog

Guest whos-rog

I have just 3 months left on orange and i am so annoyed by the 30mb orange world limit that i have stuck with for 15 months.

I was wondering, i know i will need to pay to leave earl;y but would they be able to supply my pac code to me or will they just say no to the pac. I really want to keep my number as many people have it for work and personal use it would make it 100 times easier if they would.

Guest Tomchap
I have just 3 months left on orange and i am so annoyed by the 30mb orange world limit that i have stuck with for 15 months.

I was wondering, i know i will need to pay to leave earl;y but would they be able to supply my pac code to me or will they just say no to the pac. I really want to keep my number as many people have it for work and personal use it would make it 100 times easier if they would.

As far as i understand if you pay to leave early they should give you a PAC code and you should be able to port your number. I dont see why they wouldnt let you port your number across to another network, after all you dont owe any money on the contract as you have just paid it off to leave early.

Good luck!

Guest deadphill

To confirm yes you can do that but you will lose all your bundled minutes for those last months of your contract if you ask for your pac.

Cheers

Phill