Bests Games for Blackjack 2 (with links)

Guest Hylando

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PegLegGreg

I have been trying to find a simple sudoku game for my blackjack 2. I keep getting this application is not a valid windows ce application.

The version i am downloading IS for windows mobile 6 so i cannot understand why it wont work. i have run app unlock and have other programs that work just not ANY simple sudoku game to work.

Also im wondering if there is a way to force an application to install through activesync

Guest awarner (MVP)
I have been trying to find a simple sudoku game for my blackjack 2. I keep getting this application is not a valid windows ce application.

The version i am downloading IS for windows mobile 6 so i cannot understand why it wont work. i have run app unlock and have other programs that work just not ANY simple sudoku game to work.

Also im wondering if there is a way to force an application to install through activesync

You could be trying to install a PocketPC version or not installing it correctly?

Try Astraware's Suduko there are a few other versions around but that one is the first that springs to mind.

I've not checked tif they have updated it to landscape compatability but I would be surprised if they have not.

• 5 months later...