Omnia Photos

Guest daskalos

Guest daskalos

Post photos captured by our 5MP Camera

Rules:

1. Limit photo size to 640 pixels

2. No nudity

3. Photos must be unedited by photo editing tools (Omnia's camera effects can be used though). Use photo editing tools for editing photo size only

4. Maximum two photos per post

5. Post camera settings and ROM version for the photos posted

6. Be honest (post only photos captured by our 0mnia camera)

ATTENTION!

Ei people! Thanks for your avid participation in this thread...

Surely all of us have our great shots from our Omnia camera that we would like to post here

But please be reminded that we have a rule:

Maximum of two photos per post

If you have for example 6 pics who want to post, divide it to three post...

But there is an exception to this rule...

If photos posted are for the sake of comparison (same pics different settings), diagnostics, tips and querries

Then a post may exceed two photos

Edited by daskalos

Guest finaldestiny

We need to get some indoor pics, not just outdoor ones...I don't dear post mine though, the quality is horrid! B)

Default settings, M2D03, Macro on the second pic.

post-440261-1228736214_thumb.jpg

post-440261-1228736245_thumb.jpg

Guest leighaus

wow.. some awesome photos.. i gotta attempt some decent shots now B) ... first few snaps i took (inside) out of the box, i thought werent awesome.. but ive taken a couple good ones... will get some good scenery/artsy ones asap though.

Guest Barthlon
daskalos

Dam guy where do you live??

You got great pictures...

jeah!! the showoff! B)

hehe just kidding, really beautiful pictures man! these show that the omnia really has a decent and capable camera...

middle pic of dutchencoder is also very nice, well shot pic!

Guest finaldestiny
daskalos

Dam guy where do you live??

You got great pictures...

He probably lives somewhere in the Caribbean...I recognize some of the flora from there anyway.

Can someone show off some more HK2 ROM PICS please? The quality does seem more superb, but I'm wondering if it was just a fluke or whatever B)

Edited by finaldestiny

Guest mementomori

Sofar ive seen some very nice pics. The problem is actually not the outside or daylight inside since this in general will result to nice pics. the problem starts when it becomes a little darker or when you have to zoom. the pics become very "korrelig" (sorry dont know the english word) or not clear. The same a bit when you zoom.

It would be nice to get a list of settings witch lead to the best pics (ofcourse in general) since there are a lot of scenes (or settings per scene). Anyway im sorry for now no pic from me since its dark and leads to bad pics ;-) but i will try to post some tomorow.

oh before i forget, the flash is also a problem when you take pics from a small distance. Sometimes the light is so bright, you loose your actual image..

Guest finaldestiny
Sofar ive seen some very nice pics. The problem is actually not the outside or daylight inside since this in general will result to nice pics. the problem starts when it becomes a little darker or when you have to zoom. the pics become very "korrelig" (sorry dont know the english word) or not clear. The same a bit when you zoom.

It would be nice to get a list of settings witch lead to the best pics (ofcourse in general) since there are a lot of scenes (or settings per scene). Anyway im sorry for now no pic from me since its dark and leads to bad pics ;-) but i will try to post some tomorow.

oh before i forget, the flash is also a problem when you take pics from a small distance. Sometimes the light is so bright, you loose your actual image..

I mentioned that it was indoors because, for mine it seems that once artificial light is being used, the camera quality immensely drops. For some odd reason the pics only really come out great in sunlight. So thats like them technically being halfway there, in terms of optimum picture quality. I for one, am a little glad that the pics come out in decent quality sometimes, rather than horrible quality all the time.

The flash definitely needs to be fixed, it's a paradox of sorts you could say.

Close subject=too bright: Flash is too strong

Far subject=too dark: Flash is too weak <_<

And there really isn't any in between either B)

Guest mrzippy
I mentioned that it was indoors because, for mine it seems that once artificial light is being used, the camera quality immensely drops. For some odd reason the pics only really come out great in sunlight. So thats like them technically being halfway there, in terms of optimum picture quality. I for one, am a little glad that the pics come out in decent quality sometimes, rather than horrible quality all the time.

The flash definitely needs to be fixed, it's a paradox of sorts you could say.

Close subject=too bright: Flash is too strong

Far subject=too dark: Flash is too weak <_<

And there really isn't any in between either B)

Firstly, sorry for my poor english. When you will do a photo very near of the object. Try to use the macro option. This option doesn't active the max flash.

Regards