Can't reply to SMS

Guest boybi

For the past 2 weeks, I've been bugged by this error message when I'm replying to an SMS:

"The message was not sent to one or more recipients. To verify address and network coverage, select Retry. To save to Drafts, select Cancel"

I have reflashed my Omnia with 3 different roms and I still get that error whenever I reply to an SMS. I'm now on my 4th rom (M2D04).

I had Vito SMS-Chat installed in the previous roms. I did not install it now thinking maybe it was the culprit.

Have anyone else experienced the same problem?

Now I'm really pissed. I reflashed again, now using Secany's HK3 rom. Didn't install any apps, just wanted to check if the problem with replying to SMS will be gone. But I still get that error message!!!

Now I'm really pissed. I reflashed again, now using Secany's HK3 rom. Didn't install any apps, just wanted to check if the problem with replying to SMS will be gone. But I still get that error message!!!

I have the same problem. I cannot reply the yahoo's message even though I try to DXHJ1, HK1, and HK2 roms too. So I think your camera has the blurred problem, right? same as mine. Is it the hardware problem? If you know how to fix it, please let me know. Friend. Thanks.

Still can't send/reply SMS.

I am now suspecting my telecom provider is blocking SMS coming from Samsung Omnias. Is this possible?

Here's the situation:

The telecom provider (Telecom A) I'm using is aggressively promoting the iPhone 3G. Another telecom (Telecom :rolleyes: is marketing the Samsung Omnia. Here, the iPhone is losing to the Omnia. So is it possible that Telecom A is sabotaging the Omnia if you use Telecom A's simcard on the Omnia?

I switched my sim in the Omnia to that of Telecom B's last night. So far, all my messages were sent without any problems. If I didn't encounter any SMS errors until tomorrow, then I think my theory is right.

Also, I have 2 other friends who have Omnia, one is using Telecom A, and the other is using Telecom B. The one using Telecom A also have the same problem as mine, while the one using Telecom B haven't encountered it yet.

Edited by boybi

• 2 years later...
Guest k7420
Still can't send/reply SMS.

I am now suspecting my telecom provider is blocking SMS coming from Samsung Omnias. Is this possible?

Here's the situation:

The telecom provider (Telecom A) I'm using is aggressively promoting the iPhone 3G. Another telecom (Telecom :) is marketing the Samsung Omnia. Here, the iPhone is losing to the Omnia. So is it possible that Telecom A is sabotaging the Omnia if you use Telecom A's simcard on the Omnia?

I switched my sim in the Omnia to that of Telecom B's last night. So far, all my messages were sent without any problems. If I didn't encounter any SMS errors until tomorrow, then I think my theory is right.

Also, I have 2 other friends who have Omnia, one is using Telecom A, and the other is using Telecom B. The one using Telecom A also have the same problem as mine, while the one using Telecom B haven't encountered it yet.

I know it's an old thread, but I found the fix. :unsure:

All you need to do is download a ROM called "Khuanchai_IF1_21001_UL_PP6". And go to Start> Setting> Personal> open the Phone icon> go to the last tab called More, then click on Band Selection. Get the setting. Change it from Automatic to GSM 900/1800. Thats it. If it doesn't work then change to next frequency and so on, because my network works with GSM 900/1800. Good luck.

• 1 month later...
Guest jumper007

"All you need to do is download a ROM called "Khuanchai_IF1_21001_UL_PP6". And go to Start> Setting> Personal> open the Phone icon> go to the last tab called More, then click on Band Selection. Get the setting. Change it from Automatic to GSM 900/1800. Thats it. If it doesn't work then change to next frequency and so on, because my network works with GSM 900/1800. Good luck."

This is the right thing to do. :)