Touch Pro finally out on T-Mobile (UK)

Guest UndeadDevil

Guest UndeadDevil

Edit: Phones out as of 14th January, I renamed topic, read last post for details. I'll be able to play with a T-Mobile MDA Vario IV in the morning so will probably post about all the bloat T-Mobile added to it...

Just got off the phone to T-Mobile Loyalty, the phone is finally coming out.

The bad news is, It looks like T-Mobile are going to charge a ridicules amount for this 6-month old handset. The lady looked at my account and said it will cost me around £200 for the handset.

Anyone else going to be buying this handset from T-Mobile? Have any of you got a price quote on it yet?

Edited by UndeadDevil

WooHoo! Gonna give them a bell tonight to see what they quote me, it will definately be high as I'll need to buy myself out of my current contract :rolleyes:

Got to be done though as the Touch Dual is getting on my nerves too much now.

Guest kevr6384
WooHoo! Gonna give them a bell tonight to see what they quote me, it will definately be high as I'll need to buy myself out of my current contract :rolleyes:

Got to be done though as the Touch Dual is getting on my nerves too much now.

Wouldnt get to excited.

Ive just spoke to them and they will process your upgrade but they still havent the stock to release and say it could be anything up to 2months before they ship

Bugger! I'll carry on using my Touch for now then, think I might have to get my Vario II out, charge and reflash it for the next couple of months. Still looking on the bright side that's another 2 months I don't have to buy myself out of.

I'll still give them a buzz to see if the CS person I speak to has a different script.

Edited by Rob.P