UNLOCK OMNIA - IT WORKS !!!

Guest Mad-Dam

Guest chrisgr
u need ANY T-mobile sim if fone locked to T-mobile, eg any PAYG should work.. once unlocked then use the Orange sim.

pyroboy- my rom is i900BHHV1 straight from orange branded network. seems this is also an unvalid rom on the samsung and i get told to enter correct 1.. havent tried updating it yet since unlocking fone...way i see it if its working fine dont touch.lol (as far as im aware it wont change ur ROM (BOHH5) virison

and if u cant find sim info go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code remember u need a 6th number so guess ud have to try 0-9 lol least it'll work even if u could take upto 10times.

Hello,

Can I unlock a Vodafone-UK locked OMNIA using sim from a different network?(I live in Greece and it is difficult to find such sim)

Thanks

Guest JeremyM
Same issue. No IMSI. If there is a solution can someone please help me.

Same issue as well.

I tried to go back to my older ROM and now in registry/sys....phone It doesn't even show an IMSI

Please, does anyone have any clue whats to do? I have tried other Vodafone's Sim's and some other ones I have but it is still showing net lock.

Guest JeremyM
Same issue as well.

I tried to go back to my older ROM and now in registry/sys....phone It doesn't even show an IMSI

Please, does anyone have any clue whats to do? I have tried other Vodafone's Sim's and some other ones I have but it is still showing net lock.

I fixed this problem with downloaded the XDHK1 firmware which belongs to the czech. I typed in 23003 in the *7465625*638*# settings with a password of 12345678.

I have tried other ROM but everytime i try some other one the net locks me out and nothing would appear under registry/sys....phone, IMSI wasn't present. So I went back to the original software from my SIM and it worked. Hope this helps thoses who got locked out from net and nothing appeared on there IMSI.

Guest davey1980

as far as im aware u need to use a sim which the fone is locked to...eg need vodafone sim to unlock a vodafone branded handset. using a orange sim in a vodafone branded handset wont let u unlock.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest askjay

Hi everybody,

I used the codes on a Vodafone UK Omnia I just bought on eBay, everything shows unlocked.

But it won't connect to the AT&T network, when I soft reset it shows all the reception bars, but I can't dial nor receive any calls.

I am using firmware i900DXHH3 for PDA and Phone

Please help!!!!!

Thanks

Guest Billus

Hey all, first posy (yay!)

I just replaced my HTC Touch with an Omnia, unfortunately I've got a problem with my Omnia, it's Network Locked. Here's the story lol. Got my Samsung Omnia yesterday from an online retailer which was supposingly unlocked :excl: . Charged it and inserted my sim, Vodafone AU and after all the customisation bits I landed on, "Insert PIN number". Thinking it was for my Vodafone sim (which I have no pin number for) I spent a whole afternoon googling "What is the default Vodafone pin". Finally after some googling and typing codes into my Omnia, I realised that it was network locked. (Also tried a Telstra sim, same story)

Now, I do NOT know what network my phone was orignally intended for as there are no markings on the box, manual, phone or cd's. I have contacted the online retailer whom I ordered off and to no avail, no response (they are suposingly open over the weekend). 

I have tried entering lots of codes and have followed this forum real closely. Unfortunately I have no IMSI number, it says "Not Active". I have changed numbers around and done hard resets and typed in many other codes etc etc. I urgently need a usable phone for Monday onwards.

So, is there a way I can network unlock this phone or at least fine the service provider. (I think this phone was imported from overseas as the manuals are in Polish as well as the box)

I thank you all for your time and hopefully you can help me and possible many others who have the same problem. 

Phone Information:

PDA: i900DXHH3

Phone: i900DXHH3

Also it could be an i900D? (i900_Executor program for disembling a rom reports phone binary thingy as an i900D (which I may/may not upgrade to))

Guest johnmel
1. type *7465625*638*# to set

2. type your MCC/MNC code (list here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code), e.g.26003 for Polish ORANGE

3. type your new NCK (12345678), then OK

3. type *#7465625 to check your lock

4. type #7465625*638*# and type your NCK (12345678)

5. enjoy.

from Polish pda site (http://pdaclub.pl/forum/index.php?topic=120622.0) for samsung i780, but it works also on my Omnia (DXHL2_LFI04a).

If you have a problem (like "Fail to Set Locking status"), change the ROM on the other (for example, as in my message, do not forget to backup), then work, then go back to the old ROM.

also English in the xda forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3101945

Hy to everybody i'm a new one of this wondefull forum.

I've bought a Samsung i900 Omnia phone from a UK Ebay seller.

He said me that this phone, although it was Vodafone UK branded, was unlocked and i would have been able to use it with any SIM card or operator.

Indeed i were able to use this phone with my H3G Italian operator making calls and sending sms,

but i wasn't able to connect to Internet by my operator and also strangely with WiFi connection.

I realized that this phone was locked, maybe net-locked.

So i think it's necessary to unlock it, but i'm afraid to make mistakes.

Does exist a secure and simple method to unlock my phone without risk to brick it ?

My device is so configured:

PDA i900XXHHD/ACHH3

PHONE i900BUHH2

Is it possible to upgrade this phone to Italian version ?

For me it's the same for English version too.

It this solution on the top of this mex also right for me ?

What is it exactly NCK number ? Which one do i need to use ? Vodafone UK or my H3G italian operator ?

Where can i find this number ?

Thanks a lot to any help i will receive.

Johnmel

P.S. Sorry for my bad english

Edited by johnmel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ALAIWAT

I followed steps 1 and of the procedure to unlock Omnia I900, looked by Orange. When executed step 3:

"type your new NCK (12345678), then OK". Then i I got an error message "sim failure error happened"

Any help, please

Guest Spookman

Hi, followed the guide to the letter.

MCC/MNC = 234308 (T-Mobile UK)

NCK = 12345678

press OK and all i get is "Fail To Set Locking Status"

got the MCC/MNC from the registry so i know it's right

Is there any counter for how many times you can do this before it stops you doing it altogether ??

Thanks Spookman

Guest klinzter

hi all

its works :D

pda: XCHJ2/XCHJ2

phone: BBHJ1

Rom: portuguese

tomorrow i will try with the other sim card (other network)

thks advance :lol:

Guest Beanflickr
<_< :) OMG!! At last it's working!!

Tried it for several times but now this method works. I had a Vodalock and you saved me 25 euro's for unlocking! TNX!

So I did what you told me; Voda Netherlands is 20404 and I had to complete it with 1 digit (2) for unlocking with this method.

So again a complete discription for unlocking;

Go to the registry, HKCU\System\State\PHONE, and wrote down the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry.

2. type the first 6 digits of the value of the IMSI entry here.

3. type *#7465625# to check your lock (network lock still enabled)

5. enjoy.

Awsome!!!! Worked on my UK T-Mobile branded BOHH5 Omnia. Thanks so much!

Guest kronos1
Awsome!!!! Worked on my UK T-Mobile branded BOHH5 Omnia. Thanks so much!

Well l have successfully unlocked from t-mobile Hungary,but after making a second update of newer rom (from BSHI1-to i900DXHJ1 then after that l flash to i900DXHK1 and surprise l have "network locked" so l have tried avery method to unlocke provided on this forum) on the end l have end up with bricked phone...displays black background and on the middle of display phone with yellow triangle with "!" inside of it...and l cant turn off the phone..so know the phone is in service shop and l dont know what results will be...

Guest Rosewind

The steps worked for my used Samsung phone that I bought unlocked, but after a hard reset, I have had problems making WAP-settings changes be made by my Danish phone company. Anyway, the procedure worked and enabled me to disable network lock. Fantastic! Thanks!

Guest kronos1

2. type your MCC/MNC code (list here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobile_Network_Code), e.g.26003 for Polish ORANGE

5. enjoy.

from Polish pda site (http://pdaclub.pl/forum/index.php?topic=120622.0) for samsung i780, but it works also on my Omnia (DXHL2_LFI04a).

If you have a problem (like "Fail to Set Locking status"), change the ROM on the other (for example, as in my message, do not forget to backup), then work, then go back to the old ROM.

also English in the xda forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=3101945

IMPORTANT: THIS PROCEDURE IS ONLY VALID IF YOU HAVE ORIGINAL NETWORK SIM CARD INSIDE YOUR PHONE DURING THE PROCESS OF UNLOCK.

This mean that you have to put inside your Omnia SIM slot an SIM card on which Network i900 Omnia is LOCKED.(example-if it is locked with T-mobile UK then you have to put any SIM card but it has to be T-mobile UK SIM card) Mine was locked on t mobile Hungary and only when I have put inside T mobile SIM ...well I have maneged to unlock my Omnia with first procedure abowe in the quote..

Many thanks and keep up the good work....

Next steep windows mobile 6,5!

Edited by kronos1

Guest godless

5. enjoy.

I followed steps 1 and of the procedure to unlock Omnia I900, When executed step 3:

"type your new NCK (12345678), then OK". Then i I got an error message "sim failure error happened"

Any help, please

and also there is no IMSI in the registry ... could anyone help here please please please

Guest herctrap

My T mobile omnia was unlock when they gave it to me

i upgraded the rom/radio

and now its locked again

I followed steps 1 and of the procedure to unlock Omnia I900, When executed step 3:

for me too

from the registry

IMSI not activated

what can i do

???/??

its an emergency

i am in a hurry

Guest Billus

Have you tried putting in the original sim? I didn't have the original sim (mainly because my phone was meant to be unlocked when I bought it) and it cost me $35AU to unlock it. Basically they change the radio rom so never flash the radio otherwise you may have to fork out the money again.

Guest vanni03

5. enjoy.

does this work for omnia 930 sc?

Edited by vanni03

• 1 month later...
Guest a.a.k

as far as im aware u need to use a sim which the fone is locked to...eg need vodafone sim to unlock a vodafone branded handset. using a orange sim in a vodafone branded handset wont let u unlock.

yes,, did net work with me until i buy sim oragne

• 2 weeks later...