Some Home Screen Plugins

Guest Tableuraz

Guest Tableuraz

So, as it said, there are all screenplugins I tested and what I think 'bout them (If you have some, you can propose them):

iFonz (I used it during a long time, but it uses too many RAM)

PointUI (The more beautiful Home Screen Plugin I ever seen, PointUI Home 2.0 coming soon, be ready for the revolution)

Throttlelauncher (Actually I use the 9.5, but as they say 0.9.6 Released!! I'll try the new version and I'll say you if it's better)

GSmart (Really GREAT, if you have a link who doesn't need registration and with the last version, put it there , or put it in the download section plz)

Manila 2D (Works great, but I don't have any text, it must be 'cause I've a french ROM, If you find something 'bout that...)

Manila 3D (Doesn't works on my Dual Touch, I can't install D3D Drivers :rolleyes: )

S2U, S2P, S2V (A good apps collection)

FUILauncher (Useless, too much bugs... I shouldn't put it there, but it's funny...)

And voilà :( there are all Home Screen I tested, have fun, and put yours there :)

Some videos of the better (I found on the net)

iFonz,

Manila 3D,

And The BETTER:

(No music :( ) Edited by Tableuraz

• 8 months later...
Guest whitelighter11
So, as it said, there are all screenplugins I tested and what I think 'bout them (If you have some, you can propose them):

iFonz (I used it during a long time, but it uses too many RAM)

PointUI (The more beautiful Home Screen Plugin I ever seen, PointUI Home 2.0 coming soon, be ready for the revolution)

Throttlelauncher (Actually I use the 9.5, but as they say 0.9.6 Released!! I'll try the new version and I'll say you if it's better)

GSmart (Really GREAT, if you have a link who doesn't need registration and with the last version, put it there , or put it in the download section plz)

Manila 2D (Works great, but I don't have any text, it must be 'cause I've a french ROM, If you find something 'bout that...)

Manila 3D (Doesn't works on my Dual Touch, I can't install D3D Drivers :) )

S2U, S2P, S2V (A good apps collection)

FUILauncher (Useless, too much bugs... I shouldn't put it there, but it's funny...)

And voilà :) there are all Home Screen I tested, have fun, and put yours there :)

Some videos of the better (I found on the net)

iFonz,

Manila 3D,

And The BETTER:

(No music :) )

is this for WM 6.5?