Taskbar makeover

Guest grigoris_a

Guest Lisbian08

Has anyone come up with a CAB that replaces the EV icon for the i910 users yet? I saw some talk about it a few pages back, and then nothing else. Thanks in advance.

Guest Get666

hi grigoris!

at first i like ur v3 and v4 of ur taskbar very much! but i dont know why i have following problem:

im using 3-in-1 rom by khuanchai latest build 21500

my problem was was often reported but i never found a good answer:

my icons look like on the picture below

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=31466

the start and the X button are too small .. it seems to be the wrong resolution? why? some user with omnia and the same taskbar v4 have no problems how u can see here:

200904251322480005111g.jpgscreen06.png

is that rly a problem with 6.5? and if so, why? and is there a way to fix it? simply^^? is there a reg entry or something else which i could edit? im not a noob, so u can just tell what u think^^ i think i will understand ...

thx in advance for any help <_<

have a nice day

get66

Edited by Get666

Guest Get666

im at work now, but im trying a lil bit ;p

have load now a few tools like reshacker, wince cab manager and multifile signer... maybe i can find something <_<

but it will take time... if maybe someone figured that out alrdy... so plz tell us :)

Edit:

on installing my .cab i always get an error "Error: Signing Failed. Result = 80070057, (-2147024809)"

i have replaced the icon with the HTC one which is working for me... all fine, excepting those signing error.. no idea now.. maybe on the weekend i will look deeper into this...

i extracted the htc icon from "Tane's" taskbar which is working very well on my ROM .. no errors and no too small icons. i dont know where i got this one from but the files are called

phcanOverbmp-Tane03.zip and shellres.96-Tane-HTCtrans.zip

maybe some other files from grigoris taskbar messed up a few windows files... dont know ... cya

Edited by Get666

Guest simp dogg

I really like the taskbar in version 1. I don't recall anyone asking but is there a way to get version 1 with ONLY the top icons, no folder or system icon changes?

Guest nickeleo

Hi!

Thanks grigoris_a for a great app, really love it! I have a problem though. As you can see in the screenshot, i got 2 bt icons when i'm connected. I think the white one started to show when I installed Spb mobile shell 3.0, and now when I installed your app. v.4, it shows 2 icons.. Any ideas?

post-467450-1242763194_thumb.jpg

Guest Darren XVI

Having some problems with V4. I can only see 2 icons. Weird...

Any news on V5?

EDIT: FIXED. WAS WKTASK.

Edited by Darren XVI

Guest Adrynalyne
Hi!

Thanks grigoris_a for a great app, really love it! I have a problem though. As you can see in the screenshot, i got 2 bt icons when i'm connected. I think the white one started to show when I installed Spb mobile shell 3.0, and now when I installed your app. v.4, it shows 2 icons.. Any ideas?

post-467450-1242763194_thumb.jpg

Either delete iconbroker from startup, or disable bluetooth icon in pocketshield.

Guest nickeleo
Either delete iconbroker from startup, or disable bluetooth icon in pocketshield.

Thanks for your answer Adrynalyne!

I don't have pocketshield installed, instead it was Inesoft Phone who made the white bt icon to show. Unfortunetly I can't disable the icon somewhere in Inesoft Phone options so I had to delete iconbroker instead. I would rather have the white icon deleted but not much to do I guess.

Guest Jmak512

Thank you so much for this cab has helped me out a lot. Ill keep on checking when u be kind to make some E icons but for now as im new to the forumz thank you very much my friend

Guest urbs88
Ah gotcha.

Its as easy as adding a key in the registry in PS, maybe in Inesoft too.

Hi Adrynalyne...I have PS and two BT icons...what registry key needs to be changed and to what?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate all the work you do around here!!

Guest Adrynalyne
Hi Adrynalyne...I have PS and two BT icons...what registry key needs to be changed and to what?

Thanks in advance, I appreciate all the work you do around here!!

Um, Im using 6.5, so I dont currently have PS installed, but its somewhere along the lines of HKLM/Software/Pocketshield

Make a dword value called NOBTIC and setting the value to =1.

Wait 20 seconds and soft reset.

Guest urbs88
Um, Im using 6.5, so I dont currently have PS installed, but its somewhere along the lines of HKLM/Software/Pocketshield

Make a dword value called NOBTIC and setting the value to =1.

Wait 20 seconds and soft reset.

Edited the registry like you said, worked like a charm! Now only one BT icon appears. Thanks again!

Guest Skyline987
Has anyone gotten the CDMA files to work as the EV and 1X for us the i910 users many thanks

I was trying to do it and i had it working for the stationary ev and 1x icons but when i started replacing the animated ones i would get an error code when signing the file. I'm gonna try and find the file or remake the file with the stationary icons and upload it. I attached the file that changes the EV and 1X icons. They match version 3. Just copy the file in the zip to your Windows directory and overwrite the one thats already there. Also there shouldnt be any problems with it but standard disclaimer, Im not responsible for any loss of data caused by using this.

tapres.96.zip

Edited by Skyline987

Guest kaanHAN

grigoris_a,

thanks for your great job. but i want to give an idea. can you handle the appointment icon at taskbar? your alarm icon is great, something like that can be used i think..

Guest lemonicean

Hihi, just read tru all the threads here.

Possible to just change the battery to percentage without modify the rest of icon?

Looking in chg the battery indicator while the rest remain unchg.

Thanks and great works TS !! <_<

Guest Lienus
I was trying to do it and i had it working for the stationary ev and 1x icons but when i started replacing the animated ones i would get an error code when signing the file. I'm gonna try and find the file or remake the file with the stationary icons and upload it. I attached the file that changes the EV and 1X icons. They match version 3. Just copy the file in the zip to your Windows directory and overwrite the one thats already there. Also there shouldnt be any problems with it but standard disclaimer, Im not responsible for any loss of data caused by using this.

Thanks so much! <_<

Guest Lisbian08

Very nice. Thanks for your efforts. It works and looks great.