Taskbar makeover

Guest grigoris_a

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grigoris_a
tnx for new version 3 but bluetooth icon is not added yet? yes?

Omnia is not making use of BT icon.Does your omnia show any kind of icon when you switch on-off BT??

Guest Veritech
Omnia is not making use of BT icon.Does your omnia show any kind of icon when you switch on-off BT??

As a by-product of having PocketShield installed the BT icon is showing up and does turn off if you switch BT off.

Veritech1.jpg

Guest pedrosa

Hi Grigoris_a

Great app and many thanks for doing it. Much appreciated :excl:

The only problem i have is that i have WKtask installed (another great app) but the close button covers the battery icon of your app as the screen shot below shows. At least i think it does as all the screen shots i've seen of other users pics appears to have the battery showing!

I have tarils DXIA5 from 29.03.09 installed

Spb MS using mikibests skins (imanche.....)

and as mentioned above WKtask, and i have the "show battery Gauge on the upper bar" unticked (i did have it ticked previously and unticked it thinking this may be whats causing the problem, but alas it was not :excl: )

anyway, hope you can suss what's going on here and maybe provide any possible solution or suggestions?

Many thanks

post-183296-1239634001_thumb.jpg

Guest Persia
Hi Grigoris_a

The only problem i have is that i have WKtask installed (another great app) but the close button covers the battery icon of your app as the screen shot below shows. At least i think it does as all the screen shots i've seen of other users pics appears to have the battery showing!

and as mentioned above WKtask, and i have the "show battery Gauge on the upper bar" unticked (i did have it ticked previously and unticked it thinking this may be whats causing the problem, but alas it was not :excl: )

anyway, hope you can suss what's going on here and maybe provide any possible solution or suggestions?

Many thanks

hey dude well you can use new HTC task manager 2 (it's from htc touch hd)...i think that's so better than WKtask

post-439859-1239641935_thumb.png

Edited by Persia

Guest grigoris_a
Hi Grigoris_a

Many thanks

You can change the space that wktask takes from the first settings page of wktask.

If you want to see the batt at all times and not only at today screen then you have to add the following key to registry.

HKLM > Software > Microsoft > Shell > Taskbar > ConsistentClockOrBattery = 1

post-21456-1239642678_thumb.jpg

Edited by grigoris_a

Guest pedrosa

Thanks for the quick replies Grigoris & Persia :excl:

Persia

Tried the HTC TM but although it works and i have the app in the settings/system menu, the icon on the top bar doesn't show, it's just a simple "X" which way well be an alternative icon to the one i see in other screen shots of 3 white bars with a little down arrow at the bottom, but it doesn't give me confidence as i don't know whether it's HTC on the top or the normal Winmo "X", so i think i'm going to revert back to WKTask until this maybe gets sorted out (i have SDKCerts installed as well, and tried installing if when only using Samsung widget today home screen and not Spb MS, as was suggested in a different thread, but neither worked)

However, many thanks for the suggestion and for your time.

Hi Grigoris

Thanks for the Reg Hack as this has sorted it out now. I have also shrunk the WKtask space but i don't really like it shrunk as you can see the text underneath of the currently open app but I can live with that as i don't know what else is out there that works as well as WKtask (see screen shot below).

One thing i have just noticed as well......

When i connect the phone to the PC, the battery icon changes to the one shown on the screen shot below. Is there anyway to get rid of the 2 white lines on either side of the "plug" picture? However, please just let me add that this isn't a major issue for me, so unless you have other users saying the same thing then no need to change just for my sake. :excl:

Again, great app & many thanks for your help

post-183296-1239658916_thumb.jpg

P.S. The close button is a reinstalled WKtask but now skinned. You can tell it's different from the Winmo one quite easily on the device, so there's no confusion as there was with the HTC one mentioned above.

Edited by pedrosa

Guest maoboss

Repute +++ (v3) for you Grigoris_a :excl:

Thank you very much for this...I have, same as Verytech, PockedShield in my Omnia that activate bluetooth status...I hope in your mods for this icon!

Best regards, have all nice day!

Mauro

Guest cyberpunk627

is it possible to have moire screenshots of v2, especially about the file explorer / settings icons that this taskbar modifies?? still not sure what fits best m omnia with blue taskbar and background..

thanks a lot! :excl:

Edited by cyberpunk627

Guest Persia
Bluetooth icon for V3 uploaded.Check first post.

thank u :excl: please can u do it for 2 older versions too! i love all ur works :excl:

Edited by Persia

Guest zesteph

hello all

thanks at gregoria !!

i put on my omnia this v3 file

but i can change the start logo :excl:

with this

:Ph.hardwarezone.com/img/data/nnews/2008/12026/Image/samsung_logo.jpg" border="0" class="linked-image" />

but i can t do it :excl:

Can someone make it, with V3 file and this logo

thanks a lot

Guest dwallersv

New icons are fabulous! Thanks again!

FYI everyone -- Bluetooth patch doesn't work on my i910. It could be either the i910 itself (something about the Verizon flavor of the OS), or the new pre-release ROM, which I've installed.

Anyone with a 910 get it working?