Taskbar makeover

Guest grigoris_a

Guest deano10

Hey grigoris_a.... ur taskbars are great!! huge thumbs up.

a quick question......is it possible to have a clear curtain on the top taskbar so as to always have the full SPB screen showing??

thks

d

Guest vinbeaver
just tried out, same issue..... i assume that u r using sector's ROM, right? im on khuanchai's......

You already knew that bud! lol

I'm assuming because it's wm 6.5

Edited by vinbeaver

Guest gianton

Tried it, thanks for your work file mou!

Icons look nice but there are some bugs with WM6.5 ROMs. I am on Khuanchai's 21210 3 in 1 atm.

1. Large "X" has gone

2. "OK" also dissapeared

3. Radio signal is not showing either

Maybe you can try to fix these bugs?

post-479752-1240688652_thumb.png post-479752-1240688733_thumb.png post-479752-1240688740_thumb.png

Guest Lancez
If you figure out how to get the signal bars back let me know.

it is not in my hand..... :excl: might wanna leave request here. but i sure will let u know.....

Guest keoni69
Oh yes you will!!!

screen002l.th.jpg

This is just one very nice taskbar grigoris. I do have a request for you, perhaps you could do it or not. Do you mind adding the V4 icons to the V3 like the battery, the windows start icon, the sound profile, and the bluetooth option. I kinda dont like the green icons. But im sure the V3 blue or (perhaps some blackish :excl: ) icons with that amazing battery and the start menu and the sound profile that would look very very nice! :excl: . Perhaps you could make one like that or perhaps better! and help me and do that if its not too much of a problem :excl: Thank you my friend.

Edited by keoni69

Guest Lienus

These are great, thanks a bunch for taking the time to make them and share them with us. :excl: I have a question, I just downloaded v4 (was using v3) and it works great, but the Ev/1X icons are still the white default icons. It was this way in 3 as well, for me anyway. :excl: Is that normal? I noticed it was like that in other peoples screenshots. Thanks again.

Guest Skyline987
These are great, thanks a bunch for taking the time to make them and share them with us. :excl: I have a question, I just downloaded v4 (was using v3) and it works great, but the Ev/1X icons are still the white default icons. It was this way in 3 as well, for me anyway. :excl: Is that normal? I noticed it was like that in other peoples screenshots. Thanks again.

Yea i've noticed this too. I think the issue is he's making these for the i900 GSM version of the omnia and we have the i910 CDMA version. I've been trying to figure out how to customize it for our phones to have custom EV and 1X icons but I havent had the time

Guest grigoris_a

The dll customized are from WM6.1 I dont use 6.5 and didn't analyze the dlls that wm6.5 use.So its obvious that they are not the same.And yes its GSM version.Didn't customize the CDMA icons.Feel free to do so.

Guest u8mypinkcookies

can i make a request too? can you make the battery status appear on the today screen only, and the clock on the taskbar when in other programs? also, the icon when a new message comes in isn't too noticeable. :D

Guest Skyline987
The dll customized are from WM6.1 I dont use 6.5 and didn't analyze the dlls that wm6.5 use.So its obvious that they are not the same.And yes its GSM version.Didn't customize the CDMA icons.Feel free to do so.

Im running into a problem understanding the OverrodeIcon.dll file. The file dumped from the i910 ROM only has 64 icons and yours has 206. Do you have any advice on how to customizr this file?

Thanks

Guest grigoris_a
Im running into a problem understanding the OverrodeIcon.dll file. The file dumped from the i910 ROM only has 64 icons and yours has 206. Do you have any advice on how to customizr this file?

Thanks

If you choose to use the original OverrideIcon.dll then you have to change the rest of the files in Shellres96.dll