QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest NewForce

qbus,

Fyi, I had used my OMNIA for more than 8 months. Only recently I had decided to flash it into customize ROM.

So after restarted my revisit back on Modaco.com in this month (my account was inactive since 2004). I've found there's plenty of ROM flying around in the forum.

Has tried a few cook ROM, but finally found out your QB06M still the best as it really rock my day of using it.

Thank you so much qbus. Keep up the great work and I hope you will produce more newer version cook rom once newer release came-out.

Guest gianton
Can anyone let me know what is the ConnectionManager of QB06? Is it the original Samsung one? i want to have the ConnectionManager from Samsung instead of the one from HTC.

thanks.

It's the Favorite settings one.

Guest kenzog

Manage to upgrade my Omnia to QBUS ROM. QBUS, You have done a great jobs. Thanks

Anyone know how to add a file like excel doc into M2D launcher?

Guest deprime

Hi QBUS,

I noticed that your WM6.5 project seems to keep you very busy, however, in case you are going to update your excellent WM6.1, I have noticed a bug.

When I receive a text message and click on menu -> reply I get an error message. I have SmileySMS installed and the bug only seems to appear when I have threaded SMS turned off. Soon as I activate the threaded bubbles (on SmileySMS) I can hit the answer button.

Other than that your ROM is once again working very nicely!

Thanks for that!

Guest tingchung_chin

I never use M2D, 1st time using M2D ROM, you are the MAN, you make me believe it!!!!

i love your ROM very much, finally, i found my final CUSTOM ROM after tried several CUSTOM ROMs in modaco!!

if you are a girl, i'm gonna give you a big kiss :( :( :( B)

Edited by tingchung_chin

Guest gianton
I never use M2D, 1st time using M2D ROM, you are the MAN, you make me believe it!!!!

i love your ROM very much, finally, i found my final CUSTOM ROM after tried several CUSTOM ROMs in modaco!!

if you are a girl, i'm gonna give you a big kiss :( :( :( B)

He's def a guy! :(

Hi QBUS,

I noticed that your WM6.5 project seems to keep you very busy, however, in case you are going to update your excellent WM6.1, I have noticed a bug.

When I receive a text message and click on menu -> reply I get an error message. I have SmileySMS installed and the bug only seems to appear when I have threaded SMS turned off. Soon as I activate the threaded bubbles (on SmileySMS) I can hit the answer button.

Other than that your ROM is once again working very nicely!

Thanks for that!

I haven't noticed this bug (but I'm not using SmileySMS) - Reply in all places works OK.

Guest crazyhorse1962

Hi,

Running Very HOT while using Internet or GPS. Is this a common problem? The battery panel and the front bottom half temperature incresed depending on usage. Although during battery charge just gets a little warm and stays consistant. Is there a conflicting program or task while using Internet or GPS that may cause the over heating? Thanks

Edited by crazyhorse1962

Guest ronzo77
Hi,

Running Very HOT while using Internet or GPS. Is this a common problem? The battery panel and the front bottom half temperature incresed depending on usage. Although during battery charge just gets a little warm and stays consistant. Is there a conflicting program or task while using Internet or GPS that may cause the over heating? Thanks

I think that's normal. Mine becomes hotter too when I turn on WiFi, GPS, watch videos or run games B)

Guest bmw528itonto

Hi Qbus, can you help me fix the alarm icon does not show 'On' even if the clock is set to alarm. I'm using your QB06M and have used several Manila themes from the themes thread here at Modaco. BTW, the alarm still sounds at set time.

Many thanks.

Guest crazyhorse1962
I think that's normal. Mine becomes hotter too when I turn on WiFi, GPS, watch videos or run games B)

Thanks. It was not like this in the begining before flashing different ROMS. The battery gage is never accurate. Some times shows fully charged and other times(after deliberate resets) shows 2 bars or 1. I think there is a reason for that. I just feel like some thing gets trigerred to cause over heating and bad battery reading. Thanks for your reply but I am hoping to hear more from others experiencing the same issue. Recently after flashing a new ROM, My phone was stuck on preconfiguaration and suffered severly from restart loop which caused it to get really Hot. Since then, it gets overheated fast! Any ideas QBUS?

Guest eudanck
Definitively B) .

Hi QBus,

PLeeeeeeeeeease ... help me, i need install this but, what a diference ? Clean ROM and Manila Lite ROM , sorry, i new one ... can you see !

Thaks

Guest tingchung_chin

Qbus,

do you have any plan to include Stevenh's latest clean ROM?

Name: STV1L

Base ROM: IA5

Ported to: 21028 XIP and SYS

Updates: CF to 3.5, Flash Lite to 3.1

BT VC Fix: No

Features: User Customisation via SDConfig.txt in Storage Card.

Known bugs: None

Storage: 160MB+ Free

Program: 66MB+ Free

A few comments that it is a very fast and smooth ROM, i love your ROM...

Guest maad11

Hi,

Qbus - great work, thanks.

I had been previously using SAHJ3 with spb shell for a few months, wanted to try the newest ROMs and manilla and I choose yours QB06M. Downloaded and flashed a couple days ago, and I am really impressed.

The Omnia with this ROM is quick, everything works just as it should and this huge amount of free memory - superb.

I have one question, though... It is not a bug, but something that bothers me a little.

In the HJ3 ROM - using the optical touchpad (in the 4 way navigation mode) would give the haptic feedback (vibration), however in this ROM it is silent. I have the feedback ON (at least it is working with Samsug Keyboard) but no vibra reaction while using the touchpad. Do you have any idea if it is possible to have feedback back on?

Anyway, thanks again for a nice piece of software

Regards - Pozdrawiam :-)

Hi,

[ciach]

I have one question, though... It is not a bug, but something that bothers me a little.

In the HJ3 ROM - using the optical touchpad (in the 4 way navigation mode) would give the haptic feedback (vibration), however in this ROM it is silent. I have the feedback ON (at least it is working with Samsug Keyboard) but no vibra reaction while using the touchpad. Do you have any idea if it is possible to have feedback back on?

Anyway, thanks again for a nice piece of software

Regards - Pozdrawiam :-)

Did you enable the vibra reaction in Settings-> System -> Finger Mouse ?

Guest maad11
Did you enable the vibra reaction in Settings-> System -> Finger Mouse ?

Crap, I feel like such an idiot now.

Thanks a lot - it helped B) I owe you one.

Guest Jackson_X

Hi everyone!

Simple question... (Sorry if repeat)

In this Manila ver. Today screen works good in the Landscape mode ?

Thanx for info in advance!

Guest gianton
Hi everyone!

Simple question... (Sorry if repeat)

In this Manila ver. Today screen works good in the Landscape mode ?

Thanx for info in advance!

No.

Guest ronaldb3

Thanks a lot - it helped B) I owe you one.

Simple question for you - one setting that I did not pay attention to for me.

I now have it on my list of tweaks after flashing.

So I'm glad you asked.

Ron...

Thanks a lot - it helped :( I owe you one.

Don't worry, If I didn't find it by accident, probably would look for it too B)

Guest PaNoSarbel

i have installed the upgrade part 1 but i have one problem...all the pictures now open with htc album instead of media album(samsung

) that i have before...and the problem is that htc album shows nothing...is there a solution for this?