QBUS Custom ROMs /DXID1-QB07 & DXID1-QB07M/

Guest qbus

Guest sonkebab

Qbus!

Please upload DXID1 Samsung Online Widget compatible with Flash 3.1 and correct working sms widget.

Thanks!

Edited by sonkebab

Guest PKOneTwo

The old one has the DXIA2 phone part and system part was DXIA5. What about this one?

is the Phone part DXID1 as well?

Guest qbus
The old one has the DXIA2 phone part and system part was DXIA5. What about this one?

is the Phone part DXID1 as well?

Yes.

Guest qbus
Qbus!

Please upload DXID1 Samsung Online Widget compatible with Flash 3.1 and correct working sms widget.

Thanks!

Be patient :D.

Guest Sinaaa

Dear Qbus,

Can you please put an installation instruction on the main post?

Your ROM is not just for Pros who updated many times. I've never updated to a custom rom, so I'm really not willing to brick my phone. please put an instruction.

Thanks a lot, and I've been following your work to choose my best ROM I'm going to update to and you're the winner :D :*

Cheers

Guest qbus
Im still using QB06 clean rom, but i believe that, you did a great job again. Thanks..

Use SPB Backup to backup existing device main memory (QB06).

Then flash new version and restore backup - there are not too many changes in DXID1 comparing to DXIA5 (new Online Widgets, Media Album [both are available in CABs in first post] and new dialer [if you didn't install locking one then no need to do anything and if you installed you just need to install CAB from first post).

I made it this way and it works. The only thing is that Omnia will be reporting QB06 instead QB07 after restoration. You need to use any registry editor, find QB06 and change it to QB07.

Guest kukujiao

Hi Qbus bro,

i cant download the Manila2D for QB07 from the rapidshare, can you put it in mediafire? thx =)

Also, the mediafire ROM is corrupted when trying to unzip :D

Edited by kukujiao

Guest qbus
Hi Qbus bro,

i cant download the Manila2D for QB07 from the rapidshare, can you put it in mediafire? thx =)

Also, the mediafire ROM is corrupted when trying to unzip :D

Updated all links in first post - now should be ok.

Guest kukujiao
Updated all links in first post - now should be ok.

thx Qbus..

i have just flashed..so the version number shows PDA:i900DXId1/QB07M ,PHONE:i900DXIA2

is that correct?

Edited by kukujiao

Guest tingchung_chin
thx Qbus..

i have just flashed..so the version number shows PDA:i900DXId1/QB07M ,PHONE:i900DXIA2

is that correct?

i think u ned to flash again, the PHONE should be shown as DXID1 :D :lol: :lol:

Guest kukujiao
i think u ned to flash again, the PHONE should be shown as DXID1 :D :lol: :lol:

okie=)

any diff on the new rom?

Guest kaanHAN
Use SPB Backup to backup existing device main memory (QB06).

Then flash new version and restore backup - there are not too many changes in DXID1 comparing to DXIA5 (new Online Widgets, Media Album [both are available in CABs in first post] and new dialer [if you didn't install locking one then no need to do anything and if you installed you just need to install CAB from first post).

I made it this way and it works. The only thing is that Omnia will be reporting QB06 instead QB07 after restoration. You need to use any registry editor, find QB06 and change it to QB07.

Thanks, but could i have the back up of device memory only? i installed approximately all applications to storage card.. by the way i dont need the dialer, im using Spam alert phone extansion... and from where i should change the QB06 to QB07...

And also, thanks for your reply and care...

Guest wilkolak

Hi,

Can I use your manila ROM and then instal SPB Mobile shell and switch between those two (use manila sometime and mobile shell another time) or is better to install clean ROM if I want to play with SPB products.

Thanks

Guest qbus
okie=)

any diff on the new rom?

New Online Widgets, also they changed something in Media Album and Samsung Dialer.

I've also noticed that LED on top started to blink again.

Guest qbus
Thanks, but could i have the back up of device memory only? i installed approximately all applications to storage card.. by the way i dont need the dialer, im using Spam alert phone extansion... and from where i should change the QB06 to QB07...

And also, thanks for your reply and care...

Yes - SPB Backup is very intelligent. You can choose even single file to backup.

It backups only those files that are not in ROM (changed or added by you after hard reset) so after restoring content on new ROM you have new ROM files + files you've backup up.

New version (DXID1) has so small changes comparing to DXIA5 that this solution works like a charm.

Guest qbus
Hi,

Can I use your manila ROM and then instal SPB Mobile shell and switch between those two (use manila sometime and mobile shell another time) or is better to install clean ROM if I want to play with SPB products.

Thanks

Yes you can use SPB Mobile Shell with Manila. The only issue is that when you select Manila to be today screen you are not able to start SPB Mobile Shell using right softkey (it's assigned to Manila actions). After you deselect Manila from today screen that soft button reappears.

Guest kaanHAN

qbus,

i will upgrade to QB07 today but i want to ask a question. Before your rom, i was using MobileTurk v.6 rom and with that rom, i could see the HTC Task manager on the task bar with SPB Mobile Shell 3.0's first release build 6362. but after i flashed QB06, i installed build 6411 and i have no chance to see task manager icon with sbp mobile shell.. but even if i turn back to today screen, it appears at its own point.. i installed two other HTC task managers to try but no chance to make it appear at there...

is there a way to make it appeared? do you know?

by the way, with some rom's, some of my friends can't see the icon but it works.. mine doesn't work at all..

grigoris_a's taskbar icons are installed on my omnia but it doesn't affect, i tried it...

pccapture4l.jpg

Edited by kaanHAN

Guest qbus
qbus,

i will upgrade to QB07 today but i want to ask a question. Before your rom, i was using MobileTurk v.6 rom and with that rom, i could see the HTC Task manager on the task bar with SPB Mobile Shell 3.0's first release build 6362. but after i flashed QB06, i installed build 6411 and i have no chance to see task manager icon with sbp mobile shell.. but even if i turn back to today screen, it appears at its own point.. i installed two other HTC task managers to try but no chance to make it appear at there...

is there a way to make it appeared? do you know?

by the way, with some rom's, some of my friends can't see the icon but it works.. mine doesn't work at all..

grigoris_a's taskbar icons are installed on my omnia but it doesn't affect, i tried it...

I'm not able to help you becouse I don't use SPB Mobile Shell.... But I would start seeking in HTC Manager's branch in registry for some exclusion values.

Guest pc-fixer

@kaanHan

and everybody who made a backup while on QB06M and made a backup with SPB Backup.

Once you restore your backup after flashing to QB07M the version has changed to QB06M you can easily change this in QB07M in registry.

you got HKCU\control panel\version

after that it show the correct version again :D