Looping alarm not working

Guest Dr Forinor

Guest Dr Forinor

When I had the C500, then the C600 and then the E650, I would always use the attached "Looping Alarm.cab" to loop the alarm (since the defult alarm was only on for a measly few seconds and didnt always wake me) and it is an absolute essential for me.

I tried installing it to the S740, it says installed successfully but seems to have no effect on the alarm whatsoever. Can someone please a workaround for this?

Looping_alarm.cab

• 1 year later...
Guest lspatricio
When I had the C500, then the C600 and then the E650, I would always use the attached "Looping Alarm.cab" to loop the alarm (since the defult alarm was only on for a measly few seconds and didnt always wake me) and it is an absolute essential for me.

I tried installing it to the S740, it says installed successfully but seems to have no effect on the alarm whatsoever. Can someone please a workaround for this?

If anybody is interested, just use a registry editor and change the "Script" string value:

HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\Clock\Script = change string value to "av0pr" (without the quotes)