SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest cockroach
This is how mine looks for right now! :D

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=47320

hi,

it looks very nice, what rom are you using? or is it only a skin / user interface you installed?

thx.

Edited by cockroach

Guest Omnia-Fan
My MS3.5 setup - has lasted almost unchanged for 6 months with the exception of Icons and Wallpapers. Been meaning to put this up for a while.

post-480512-1266408457_thumb.png post-480512-1266408465_thumb.png post-480512-1266408473_thumb.png post-480512-1266408449_thumb.png post-480512-1266408484_thumb.png post-480512-1266408491_thumb.png

Somebody tell me how can i change the Icons in SPB with this nice HQ ?!

Guest Omnia-Fan
post-565781-1266717894_thumb.pngpost-565781-1266717919_thumb.pngpost-565781-1266717994_thumb.pngpost-565781-1266718015_thumb.pngpost-565781-1266718036_thumb.png[att

chment=47821:ScreenShot8.Png]post-565781-1266718077_thumb.png[attachment=47823

ScreenShot10.Png]

My custom display, custimization from other people and PDhee_i900Omnia_23529_M2Dv2_beta1 rom

Wow How did u add Icons on Homescreen ?!

do you mean homescreen ++? hmm, can we make samsung's today screen look like the one posted by ock? that would be awesome.

yep, homescreen++

just type it to google and you'l see plenty of themes looking similar(layout)...

don't think anything can be done with Samsung stuff except modding icons(as in dialer, keyboard and main menu) as they've made it bunch of unusable files...

every customization/skin for omnia stuff is made by samsung - i didn't yet see anyone do it...

Guest Jokes On You
do you mean homescreen ++? hmm, can we make samsung's today screen look like the one posted by ock? that would be awesome.

That can be recreated with WAD. Check my sig for some themes.

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest corpisa
That can be recreated with WAD. Check my sig for some themes.

thanks..

If i only knew how this WAD works :( manege to load this theme but this is all new to me, some shortcuts are not working :( for sure there is a way to fix that...

I´ll keep playing with this for a while to see if I like.

got it from here WAD theme but it say to install in my storage but themes folder was in windows/program files/lake.... so made a theme folder in my storage and it seems to work but like I say I´ve never use WAD before so I´m just guessing everything, jeje...

Looks pretty cool, that´s for sure !!!

slds,

post-209926-1266863246_thumb.png

post-209926-1266863255_thumb.png

Guest Jokes On You
thanks..

If i only knew how this WAD works :( manege to load this theme but this is all new to me, some shortcuts are not working :( for sure there is a way to fix that...

I´ll keep playing with this for a while to see if I like.

got it from here WAD theme but it say to install in my storage but themes folder was in windows/program files/lake.... so made a theme folder in my storage and it seems to work but like I say I´ve never use WAD before so I´m just guessing everything, jeje...

Looks pretty cool, that´s for sure !!!

slds,

If you execute the shortcut "page menu" you will get a list that appears on the today screen. Tap the item "Go to Author Mode" This will allow you to edit the individual items by long pressing on any of them.

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest corpisa
If you tap the shortcut page menu you will get a list that appears. Tap the item "Go to Author Mode" This will allow you to edit the individual items by long pressing on any of them.

thanks, i got that part now...

do you happen to know how to change shorcut names? there is EXCEL, POCKET ISLAM ect..

I was able to change the link that shorcut opens but I have not been able to customize the names :( I´m just using that concept theme in english that I found on the link I mention above.

slds,

Edited by corpisa

Guest Jokes On You
thanks, i got that part now...

do you happen to know how to change shorcut names? there is EXCEL, POCKET ISLAM ect..

I was able to change the link that shorcut opens but I have not been able to customize the names :( I´m just using that concept theme in english that I found on the link I mention above.

slds,

Unless the text is embedded in the image it should change when you change the link. If not long tap on the text and see if its a separate object.