SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest Alien-Tech

DOC3000 I just hope you won't sell your Omnia before I do :)

This looks amazingly perfect..... I just hope you'll add sound profiles widget to fit with BT and wifi toggle buttons!

Guest allbest
DOC3000 I just hope you won't sell your Omnia before I do :)

This looks amazingly perfect..... I just hope you'll add sound profiles widget to fit with BT and wifi toggle buttons!

My SPB Mobile Shell

Development in progress

82785481.png

Guest allbest
Really good job. I hope you will share that with us.

:rolleyes:

DROID PRO+ by DOC3000 & MSKIP

SPECIAL FEATURE:

1. Menubars manager - You can easily change the menubar, select any of 7.

2. Button contacts Manager - You can choose SPB contacts, Spam alert or Inesoft Phone.

3. Middle button Manager - You can assign to it any program or file.

4. Menubars and widgets in the style of Android.

AND MANY MORE. COMING SOON.

post-64583-1289315453_thumb.jpg

Guest moxycalt
DROID PRO+ by DOC3000 & MSKIP

SPECIAL FEATURE:

1. Menubars manager - You can easily change the menubar, select any of 7.

2. Button contacts Manager - You can choose SPB contacts, Spam alert or Inesoft Phone.

3. Middle button Manager - You can assign to it any program or file.

4. Menubars and widgets in the style of Android.

AND MANY MORE. COMING SOON.

This is going to be the best theme ever, I know that Mark helped you but still this is YOUR baby ! GREAT WORK DOCTOR !

Guest mrvearn
A new sence like full screen widget on spb mobile shell. Thanks to Ludo925 from mobilecustom......

fond here.....mobilecustom sence widget

The instructions are in french but I may be able to help....LOOK !

snapshot1f.jpg

Please help me moxycalt....im tryin put it in my spb new page...but....im not see 1st instruction : 1 - Create a widget with the shortcut link: Messaging \ SMS Sense page \ "About SMS" then click on it, choose Change Desktop Model and select SMS, then place it where you want - where "about sms" came from? i jst can see few button's only in my sense page....

Thanks in advance.

Edit: It's okay now...i get it..pheww... nice widget...but i found bug...when hit reply i need to re-enter recipient name...& msg bottom bar missing...(send button etc etc gone...) still can use it with few step before we can send message. nice widget for spb!! thumbs up!

Edited by mrvearn

My ifonz theme with Realize icons for ifonz......

Could you please send me that wmp and skins and pictures and instruction of installation on my email: [email protected]. I would really liked to have that look because it's nice and usefull^^

Tkank you

Guest mrvearn

My last Omnia Screen.

post-643162-1290789922_thumb.png S2U2 (with IPTWeather + S.V.I full screen weather image)

post-643162-1290790004_thumb.png Home screen - SPB Mobile shell + Droid theme - Doc3000 (XDA) a.k.a allbest (modaco) & MSkip

post-643162-1290790192_thumb.png

i sold my lovely omnia few hours ago..... sad...but...i must move on.....(i have wvga 4.3 inch screen now...yeay! :D ).

i wanna thanks to all chefs here - K.Radd - my 1st custom ROM (6.1/6.5.x), Shokka9 (6.1) & Ock - ultimate / stable 6.5.x.

Not limited to i900 chefs but also to i910 as well for sharing knowledge with me / us. Also to lyorite (sorry if i spell it wrong), thekevster, corpisa (hi bro, we never say hi / hello...but ur post sometimes give me idea / inspirations)

To new omnia users - pls & pls take ur time to READ thread / post u feel important before asking question or need help. Most of omnia problems can be solved by yourself - if you read properly before u do anything. If y'all unable to solved it or your question need a specific / detailed answer...pls use pm - don't SPAM thread with useless information / request (like certain people do....well....all 'seniors' know who is it :P ). Last but not least - if you need help from others, please POLITE & use nice word. no 1 will help you if you asking like BOSS here.....

Again....THANK YOU so much to all!

P/S: sorry for my english, hopefully y'all can understand what i'm trying to say.