SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest Jokes On You
hey seriously need to get this theme pls somebody gotta upload this, might replace manilla wiv this

Here is the theme http://www.4shared.com/file/84005110/59571...QVGA_Vista.html I didnt add the HTC shutdown but you can do that yourself Dont copy and paste the link just click on it or else it wont work. I take no credit for this theme it was made by jordant2 on the lakerbridge forums I just fixed it work for the Omnia.

Edited by Jokes On You

Guest jwhipple

Nothing special - just showing off my pride of the United States Marine Corps :-)

MyOmniaScreenshot.jpg

I also put together a collection of wallpapers for all of you brother Marines or family of them that I prepared using art I found on DeviantArt.com - I can't take credit for these, other than for the cropping. These are from various artists.

Here's a link to my photobucket account where I posted them so you can see all in one place.

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/KI4...a%20Wallpapers/

These are also hosted on Samsung-omnia.org .

Here is mine... Omnia with WAD2, I did it myself, is not finished yet but the main thing is ok.

There the today and what each button does, quick messages, calendar and quick contacts.

sliding down are the programs I use most.

Sliding right are full contacts pics and sliding left list of other programs and settings...

hey , would u mind 2 share this one with us??

it looks simple , but somehow great^^

Guest punkmonkey1984
Hi mate

which version of m2d is this 19b or 21

im new to omnia and windows mobile

can u plz guide me how can i have this UI on my omnia

thanks

im using version 19b i belive

Guest nirvanax
Here is mine... Omnia with WAD2, I did it myself, is not finished yet but the main thing is ok.

There the today and what each button does, quick messages, calendar and quick contacts.

Sliding right are full contacts pics and sliding left list of other programs and settings...

can you post your theme please thank you

Guest valyemil81

Hi all,

This are my screens what I use right now. For me it's simple and easy...that is what I'm looking for.

I use DXIA2-SpbShell vers "a" from Sector and theme pack from ... "imarche.net" ... I think this was the site name :)

post-471695-1234043474_thumb.jpg

post-471695-1234043580_thumb.jpg

post-471695-1234043592_thumb.jpg

post-471695-1234043604_thumb.jpg

Guest shokka9

well heres mine, nothing special...just M2D, with my theme (mixture of others)

Been working on WAD2 theme, its hard work to get anything decent, takes a very long time...

But stilll going for it..M2D is getting so old and boring, very limited to what we can really do with...

WAD for me is next step, unless someone comes out with something special.

shokkz.bmp

Guest Cry0g3n1c
Using Wisbar Advanced Desktop A Theme by Torx and then a load of editing myself I have come up with this.

I am still in the process of editing it though.

1.jpg Lock screen, rather than using S2U2

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg CM Contacts and a Iphone theme

Omnia Winker--

I can't for the life of me figure out how to fit WAD2 and torx theme on my omnia.... It stops about halfway through the tranfer with a critically low mem message.... and I have 28mg left!!..... This theme is monsterous..... Any insight???? Anyone???? :)

Guest Omnia-Winker

Hi..

WAD installs to the the device.. and the themes either install to the storage card, or the device.......either way they usually only take 5mb the most...

link me to the theme files you are downloading and I will give them a go on mine..

Nothing special - just showing off my pride of the United States Marine Corps :-)

MyOmniaScreenshot.jpg

I also put together a collection of wallpapers for all of you brother Marines or family of them that I prepared using art I found on DeviantArt.com - I can't take credit for these, other than for the cropping. These are from various artists.

Here's a link to my photobucket account where I posted them so you can see all in one place.

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l260/KI4...a%20Wallpapers/

These are also hosted on Samsung-omnia.org .

Thanks Devil Dogs :D :)

Guest Jokes On You
Omnia Winker--

I can't for the life of me figure out how to fit WAD2 and torx theme on my omnia.... It stops about halfway through the tranfer with a critically low mem message.... and I have 28mg left!!..... This theme is monsterous..... Any insight???? Anyone???? :)

Did Omnia Winker export the theme or just copy over his theme folder? You should be able to just install the .waddesktop file and it should run fine.

Guest Cry0g3n1c
Did Omnia Winker export the theme or just copy over his theme folder? You should be able to just install the .waddesktop file and it should run fine.

I dont know if you are familiar with torx' theme the problem is his whole theme is required to be put on the main memory.... its posted over at ppc geeks...

Guest Jokes On You
I dont know if you are familiar with torx' theme the problem is his whole theme is required to be put on the main memory.... its posted over at ppc geeks...

Then you would have to just redirect all the links. He/She must of had all the image files on thier device instead of on thier storage card.

Guest Cry0g3n1c
Then you would have to just redirect all the links. He/She must of had all the image files on thier device instead of on thier storage card.

The problem is im not sure how..... And any way there are other omnia users here that use it .... See the first page of this post.... Any insight would be much appreciated.... Thanks guys!!

Thats beautiful...i'm currently using M2D but am seriously considering Wisbar....BTW..is that the real weather or just a pic?

Guest monsterpt
Go to this website and download the new background generator and fallow instructions on how to install it.

Imarche

Images must be BMP format and 6,5,6 colore depth....

Have fun!

I did find this thread in the ppc geeks forum on how to do this without buying an expensive image converter. I used Easy Graphic Converter 1.2 then opened Show and saved the file with the main menu pull down as a 16 bit bmp. Works great.

This was posted by Mighty Mouth - all props go to the Mouth!

Nevermind, I found a free way to do it. Here's How.

Download and install this DLL File installer from http://www.mnwright.btinternet.co.uk/graphix.htm

Download and install Show image converter from the same location.

Make your image in whatever graphics program you want and save it as a standard 24bit or 32 bit bmp then open it in Show image converter and save it as "WindowsNT 16 bit bitmap (565)"

and you are done. icon_wink.gif

Note: Make sure your image is 24 bit or 32 bit before opening it in Show otherwise you might not see the "WindowsNT 16 bit bitmap (565)" option in the dropdown box.

Guest monsterpt

Here are some of mine. Lovin' SPB MS w skin generator.

I have these loaded into the SPB and can select them whenever I want.

The lightning screen is for my wife. She hates it cuz it looks like her Blackberry Storm! HaHaHa.

See my instructions a couple posts ago for a free way to make images 16 bit.

Guest a_y_a_z_z

Hi, can anybody tell me how to install the vista WAD theme on my omnia? i have tried but i think something just goes wrong. also which softwares are needed on the phone?

Thanks

First post! B) New Omnia owner, first time WinMo owner.

A few of my screen shots below, standard widget home screen and ifonz menu system with home made icons and wallpaper (I wanted a slick looking OE menu look). Grabs show MyMobiler in use on laptop with home made skin! :(

post-497490-1234638975_thumb.jpg

post-497490-1234638997_thumb.jpg

post-497490-1234639016_thumb.jpg

post-497490-1234639029_thumb.jpg