SHOW US YOUR DISPLAY!!

Guest SwagR

Guest bigfoune
Looking beautiful, but also very-very confused & complicated.

hey andrew these are just my modifications ! Theme made by fireslave for throttlelauncher ... just for my pleasure.

andrew? why not make a theme M2D carbon black or red?or a hologram theme like my avatar ? we see many themes black, white, gray! must vary the colors.do you have good ideas to share? :P look another theme by me

post-559268-1283588972_thumb.png

Edited by bigfoune

Guest andrew.mazlim
hey andrew these are just my modifications ! Theme made by fireslave for throttlelauncher ... just for my pleasure.

andrew? why not make a theme M2D carbon black or red?or a hologram theme like my avatar ? we see many themes black, white, gray! must vary the colors.do you have good ideas to share? :P look another theme by me

I already did - my own, friend. I made hundred of glossy icons for every application, many wallpapers, splash welcome screens, etc.

The point is... I don't really care to gain "glory/fame", by posting in fora.

I posted some in the omniamods.com, but that's about it...

Also, I posted HERE some topics with some of my work and... "SOMEBODY" wanted to remove these topics, they contacted with the moderators and they SUCCEED it. So, I don't care.

Guest andrew.mazlim
My current setup. GPS Toggle, Resco Contact Manager, SPB Weather and iPhone Today.

Jesus!!! So "compact", so "full-pack" Home screen!... But if you like it that way, no problem. I just want as much as possible "space", everywhere, in every screen. I'm using nice graphics/wallpapers and with a layout like that, I wouldn't see anything. (Not mention, that this "icons pattern" looks too dizzy for my eyes... But, once again, if you like it, fine by me.)

Guest chopperthedog
I just want as much as possible "space", everywhere, in every screen. I'm using nice graphics/wallpapers and with a layout like that,

Show us what you got goin on.

good day.

Guest andrew.mazlim
Show us what you got goin on.

good day.

Don't worry, I will (I think I did it once, long time ago); I'm working my theme, right now.

(Btw... no offence, why are you always ending your comments with the "good day"? It's... 1 hr past midnight here. Just wondering, no joking on ya.)

Guest chopperthedog

Some say regards, bye, ciao, peace, their name, thanks.

Just a little personal touch. Since you ask.

So the post didn't go to waste.

My home screen using pecco's THEME with my twists. Also showcasing my color changing docks with a script I altered to achieve 5 different colors for what suits my mood.

post-578328-1283907505_thumb.pngpost-578328-1283907513_thumb.png

post-578328-1283907521_thumb.png

good day. :P

Edited by chopperthedog

Guest andrew.mazlim
post-578328-1283907505_thumb.pngpost-578328-1283907513_thumb.png

post-578328-1283907521_thumb.png

good day. :P

Very interesting screens!!! Quite "pop-art", to me... From my part, I like simple black/"dark", metallic or glossy themes. I'll post soon, no worries.

Guest andrew.mazlim
English lads... have some patience; I'm finishing shortly my ENGLISH M2Dv2 theme and I'll share it to you all. Just needs a bit longer work.

Well, nobody's giving me serious help for a couple of problems I'm facing in my M2D theme... so, I guess you gonna wait a bit longer (a couple or more days). Damn!

Guest andrew.mazlim

Well, boys... I'm really-really need some help, here.

I'm trying for a WEEK to solve my last problems with my M2Dv2 theme and I can't do it... I want to replace the "Orange TV" name of the TV tab with another tittle (Laurie gave me a .mui file to replace the Manila2D.exe.4090.mui, but it just REMOVED completely the tittle). Also, I have a problem to allign the bigicon.png files in the theme, as much as a fullscreen photo in Weather tab. The bigicon.png files are located in center BUT LOWER, but the photo in the Weather tab is LOWER & RIGHT from center!

I tried everything! I edited the M2D html settings file SO MANY times, I can't do it...

Any help, please?