Car Holder

Guest nevawlkalone

Guest nevawlkalone

After a car holder so that i can use TomTom in me car. I know alot of you will tell me brodit but for the position of where it will put the phone on the dash of my car itwouldnt work...

are there any others, peferably dash or air vent mountable that i could use. Would rather not have a goose neck on a sucker pad.

Thanks,

M

Guest bigdish

I went for the Brodit passive holder tilt swivel.

I also had mount problems and did not want to use the 4 screws on my wooden facia !

Could have bought the proclip but at £19.99 decided against.

My solution was a 40mm circular velcro pad - very solid. Done 400 odd miles so far no problems.

Good thing about the Brodit is the fit with the HD - it slides in beautifully - no scratching and works fine in portrait or landscape mode.

All functions of the phone are accessible and stylus/usb port.

r

Andrew

Guest nevawlkalone
I went for the Brodit passive holder tilt swivel.

I also had mount problems and did not want to use the 4 screws on my wooden facia !

Could have bought the proclip but at £19.99 decided against.

My solution was a 40mm circular velcro pad - very solid. Done 400 odd miles so far no problems.

Good thing about the Brodit is the fit with the HD - it slides in beautifully - no scratching and works fine in portrait or landscape mode.

All functions of the phone are accessible and stylus/usb port.

r

Andrew

any pictures please???

Guest Gisbourne

I have just received my car mount today, and am now waiting to finish work to give it a whirl.

I purchased mine (which I believe is Herbert Richter GRIPPER 3) from the HTC Accessory store here:

http://www.htcaccessorystore.com/uk/p_htc_...e.aspx?i=173502

Also comes with the HTC in car charger... Everything looks very solid and well made.

Cheers,

Guy