Max Complete Customizable TF3D Theme for Touch HD

Guest maxycy

It works with the wallpaper. Chk my release on the Ultimate Theme which runs very well together wt the wallpaper changer. Do not install the 5c9aa261_manila file. I believe this is the problem. I've just flashed to Dutty ROM and has the same problem as yours. I'll put up another file later which should allows you to change the Home tab wallpaper however, the wallpaper for all tabs will have to wait until I find a fix for my new toy. :(

Thanks so much - So I can install that Ultimate Theme and skip the special touchpro file.....

Thanks so much - So I can install that Ultimate Theme and skip the special touchpro file.....

Hmm,,

So let me know what I might have done wrong..installed main cab, retro clock and flip clock from 1st page - soft reset....no go...

post-495809-1235316191_thumb.jpg

Hmm,,

So let me know what I might have done wrong..installed main cab, retro clock and flip clock from 1st page - soft reset....no go...

Quick update - restored to base files - rebooted - deleted Max your applications folder in Windows/appmgr....rebooted - installed main cab and then tag-hauer clock....re-booted after installing these back to back....same story, unfortuately....let me know what you can work out.

Meanwhile, I want to install a mailla file for the change all wall paper until you get this working...do you know of a program to let me override the restriction in windows on copying over protected files...

post-495809-1235317742_thumb.jpg

Quick update - restored to base files - rebooted - deleted Max your applications folder in Windows/appmgr....rebooted - installed main cab and then tag-hauer clock....re-booted after installing these back to back....same story, unfortuately....let me know what you can work out.

Meanwhile, I want to install a mailla file for the change all wall paper until you get this working...do you know of a program to let me override the restriction in windows on copying over protected files...

This is caused by the 5c9aa261_manila file. Go to \windows and delete the file to restore original file. I use Resco explorer. You can also try Total Commander.

Sorry, has not been able to work on your files. Been playing wt the new TF3D and managed to make some progress.

For folks who has already converted to Dutty ROM, here's how it looks like wt the analog clock. :(

max010.jpgmax011.jpg

Guest RiceBurner
Trying now - if your theme/program is installed can I/should I be able to run this wall-paper switching program - really nice program where you can designate a folder and the time sequence to cycle through the wallpaper pictures...

Diamond BackgroundChanger Installer v0.5.cab

I'm using that on the HD* and it works fine. :(

(well - some images are re-sized oddly - but I believe this is due to having different sizes of image in the folder - I think that if they were all the same (eg 480x800) then there wouldn't be issues).

*Standard Orange Rom

Edited by RiceBurner

Been playing wt the new TF3D and managed to make some progress.

For folks who has already converted to Dutty ROM, here's how it looks like wt the analog clock. :(

max010.jpgmax011.jpg

Wow!! Wow!! You're faster than I thought!! Can't wait to try out your latest updates on the Landscape-able TF3D !! Thanks in advance!! B)

I'm using that on the HD* and it works fine. :(

(well - some images are re-sized oddly - but I believe this is due to having different sizes of image in the folder - I think that if they were all the same (eg 480x800) then there wouldn't be issues).

*Standard Orange Rom

Great!! I'm kind of missed this auto wallpaper changing already....... B)

Wow!! Wow!! You're faster than I thought!! Can't wait to try out your latest updates on the Landscape-able TF3D !! Thanks in advance!! :(

I'm doing some testing now as the digital clock suddenly went berserk and does not respond after a couple of minutes. Last update has been stable for an hour till now. B) . The analog clock also washout the home wallpaper and I've managed to get it back on but losing the digital clock button pressed animation. So, still need to work on it.

Biggest problem is to crack the wallpaper for all tabs. I guess this is going to be very tough given the fact that the landscape wallpaper need to be fixed first. Even with the original wallpaper change, it only shows up as portrait on the landscape mode. Not very pleasant looking.

Guest domeni79

Hi friend, if install the Extreme basic.cab don't show analogick clock, it work if install also a blue theme, i can't whant a blue theme but like a extreme baic, thx

Hi friend, if install the Extreme basic.cab don't show analogick clock, it work if install also a blue theme, i can't whant a blue theme but like a extreme baic, thx

The "Ultimate Basic" cab still requires a analog cab to display the clock. So, after installing the basic cab, follow with an analog clock of your selection. And, don't forget to add a wallpaper. :(

-----------------------

I guess almost time to release the analog theme minus the wallpaper for duttys ROM. Testing went well. Be on the lookout. B)

Need some volunteer who has Duttys ROM flashed to test this out.

This cab will install a transparent analog clock and changes the flipclock to white on transparent. Similar to the pic above. Let me know whether it works for you.

------------

Darn.....just realised that I lost my taskbar manager on the top right corner during testing. Anybody knows how I can turn it on again through some settings? Or, a hard reset is required..... B)

OK.....found it. Me and my itchy hand. :(

-------------

Cab removed and now on first post.

Edited by maxycy

Need some volunteer who has Duttys ROM flashed to test this out.

This cab will install a transparent analog clock and changes the flipclock to white on transparent. Similar to the pic above. Let me know whether it works for you.

------------

Darn.....just realised that I lost my taskbar manager on the top right corner during testing. Anybody knows how I can turn it on again through some settings? Or, a hard reset is required..... :P

OK.....found it. Me and my itchy hand. :(

I'm having the same Taskbar manager missing bug too. Every after soft reset need to manually turn it back on via the Task Manager settings. I might think of adding a small script to StartUp folder to update the Registry to turn it back on every time after soft-reset... B)

Can't wait to try your Landscape mod!

I'm trying it now...

These are working:

1) Finger gesture (up, down) are working in Portrait mode to flip away the clocks and slide out the appointments viewing.

2) In Landscape mode, Finger gesture only slides the Call History and appointments.

2) Digital Clock tap to Alarm settings, both Portrait and Landscape.

3) Call History tap works, both Portrait and Landscape.

4) Calendar tap works, both Portrait and Landscape.

5) Clock flips when Minute ticks, both Portrait and Landscape.

6) Network provider text (top left corner) changes when the provider changes network.

OK, now is not working list:

1) Wallpaper unable to change via Settings -> Wallpaper

2) tapping on Analog Clock does not do anything, expected behavior?

Cosmetics:

1) Some cosmetic problem with Landscape mode, the curtain size is not stretched to Landscape length, and the color is not fully blended with the wallpaper. I have my previous curtains set to no curtain - fully transparent, but I can't tell after installing your latest cab, does it override the curtain settings. All other TF3D pages have the Icon curtains fully transparent.

2) re-install "no curtain" cabs again, soft-reset. Same as above.

Not Tested/Tried:

1) half curtain and full curtain

2) wanted to hack off "Max Touch HD" (sorry :D ) and replace with some other text...

Personally I prefer your Config_2 blending analog clock with full-size Digital flip-clock. But I'm keeping this Landscape mod anyway, until you have a newer updates. :P Thanks very much for this great hack!! :D

post-494753-1235441431_thumb.png

Hi u can put the cab about the flip clock and the analogc clock are on extream blue? Thx so much friend

I'd realised that I have not put up the new transparent clock as a seperate cab. Will upload this shortly. :(

I'm having the same Taskbar manager missing bug too. Every after soft reset need to manually turn it back on via the Task Manager settings. I might think of adding a small script to StartUp folder to update the Registry to turn it back on every time after soft-reset... :(

Can't wait to try your Landscape mod!

I'm trying it now...

These are working:

1) Finger gesture (up, down) are working in Portrait mode to flip away the clocks and slide out the appointments viewing.

2) In Landscape mode, Finger gesture only slides the Call History and appointments.

2) Digital Clock tap to Alarm settings, both Portrait and Landscape.

3) Call History tap works, both Portrait and Landscape.

4) Calendar tap works, both Portrait and Landscape.

5) Clock flips when Minute ticks, both Portrait and Landscape.

6) Network provider text (top left corner) changes when the provider changes network.

OK, now is not working list:

1) Wallpaper unable to change via Settings -> Wallpaper

2) tapping on Analog Clock does not do anything, expected behavior?

Cosmetics:

1) Some cosmetic problem with Landscape mode, the curtain size is not stretched to Landscape length, and the color is not fully blended with the wallpaper. I have my previous curtains set to no curtain - fully transparent, but I can't tell after installing your latest cab, does it override the curtain settings. All other TF3D pages have the Icon curtains fully transparent.

2) re-install "no curtain" cabs again, soft-reset. Same as above.

Not Tested/Tried:

1) half curtain and full curtain

2) wanted to hack off "Max Touch HD" (sorry :P ) and replace with some other text...

Personally I prefer your Config_2 blending analog clock with full-size Digital flip-clock. But I'm keeping this Landscape mod anyway, until you have a newer updates. :P Thanks very much for this great hack!! B)

Thks for the detailed analysis. :D

I doubt the configuration is causing the missing taskbar manager. Duttys ROM is not 100% stable as you know there are still some minor bugs which I can live wt. I'd reset back to the original settings and the taskbar still missing. Then, I went to the Task Manager settings and realized that I had previously disabled the quick menu on Today screen but the manager never disappear until then. Now, that I've enabled it, it always appear even after a soft reset.

Overall, the analog clock is very stable ( no problem after using it for the entire day ). Biggest challenge now is the wallpaper. The landscape wallpaper issue is going to be hard nut to crack. There are so many new files and I have not even look at 10% of what they are doing. It is going to be very time consuming and I'm pretty busy now wt my professional job ( another long biz trip coming up ). So, let's see how it goes. :D

As for changing the text on the right top corner, refer to my tutorial on post #3 here.

Oh, you noticed that. :( It is WkTask. http://soft.photoracer.net/docs/wktask_en.html

I use Icons-only style. You might like it too.

trying your wallpaper cab...

Thks. :P

Great news for Duttys ROM user. Managed to find a way to change the default background. And, it works for landscape too. It's a bit manual but worth it as it includes all tabs. Here are some screenshots. Will post this tomorrow. B)

Screenshot_1.jpgScreenshot_3.jpgScreenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpgScreenshot_4.jpgScreenshot_6.jpg

Edited by maxycy

Ok...sorry for the delay as I'm packing up ready to go for a long trip.... B)

The background is not perfect and requires further tweak but since I promised yesterday, the Blue theme cab for Duttys ROM is available for download on the first post. I've added the blue bars and bubbles to match the background color. Enjoy!! :(

hi maxycy, is there any plan to make the wallpaper background changable for your latest Landscape TF3D too?

Or even better, can you share with us the how-to guide, similar to your 3rd post, about changing the wallpaper background for all other tabs?

But of course, if you're busy, it's ok, I can try to explore myself and see. Thanks!! :(

hi maxycy, is there any plan to make the wallpaper background changable for your latest Landscape TF3D too?

Or even better, can you share with us the how-to guide, similar to your 3rd post, about changing the wallpaper background for all other tabs?

But of course, if you're busy, it's ok, I can try to explore myself and see. Thanks!! :(

At this moment, it is not possible to make it changable like with the previous TF3D. The reason is that the wallpaper does not rotate during landscape mode. The current workaround is to replace the default background. I can put up a how to later to teach you all how to change them.

Guest bobsbbq

This was my question as well. Many people wanting to change the backgrounds of all pages. Currently using your blue them and I like it but would like to have a different one like the one below. So I look forward to any new changes and or how to.

post-418695-1235978429_thumb.jpg

Guest rookie_aus

I found your theme really good and working well on my HD. I even tried to used Dutty's 2.0 when I saw you tried it. Thanks for the theme.

Just wondering, is it possible to make the dialer black? B) I tried installing several but they don't work on rom v2.0 ....

Keep it up !!! :(