TCPMP 0.81 For Omnia i900

Guest rith

:P I have modify the TCPMP 0.81 by combine the working TCPMP 0.72 for WM6.1 and the none working TCPMP 0.81 files plus all plugins (subtitle,flv,aac,...) that was available for TCPMP ;) .

:( It was tested working on my Omnia i900.

:) Everything is working except sound equalizer :D .

:) So anyone here who has the TCPMP for Omnia i900 with working sound equalizer please tell me.

TCPMP0.81_All_Plugins_WM6.1.cab

Edited by rith

can subtitle works on both omnia landscape and portrait mode? the last version never do it :)

edit: it can't show subtitles :D no srt and no sub/idx

Edited by Persia

can subtitle works on both omnia landscape and portrait mode? the last version never do it :)

edit: it can't show subtitles :D no srt and no sub/idx

did you checked the following settings: Video - GDI and Pixel Aspect Ratio - 16:9 Screen

Edited by nvally

did you checked the following settings: Video - GDI and Pixel Aspect Ratio - 16:9 Screen

yes ..and i am sure...???? :)

the old version could show the srt files but this no!

Guest Puffkin123

When i open up the player or open a file that opens the player it always gives me the messages TCPMP 0.81 included all plugins for WM6.1 how do i get rid of this message?? and i'm also getting Player: "audio codec (Windows Media Audio) not supported by player!" error after playing some video files

Guest frmariam
When i open up the player or open a file that opens the player it always gives me the messages TCPMP 0.81 included all plugins for WM6.1 how do i get rid of this message?? and i'm also getting Player: "audio codec (Windows Media Audio) not supported by player!" error after playing some video files

He hexed the common.dll. Just replace with the one from the subtitle plugin (MSEInf let's you see the real name of the files in the cab). Here's a pic:

sshot1tg8.th.png

Looks like it wasn't the exe crashing 0.81... I'm keeping the GF5500 though since everything works even flv4 (played around with the files to remove the inicial splash window and bypass the Intel Xscale fullscreen issue... subs plugin doesn't seem to work though...) Pitty the dev has disappeared for months now and didn't release the source... And milesmowbray also seems to be on hiatus... Currently there seems to be no active projects other than plugins :)

Edited by frmariam

He hexed the common.dll. Just replace with the one from the subtitle plugin (MSEInf let's you see the real name of the files in the cab). Here's a pic:

sshot1tg8.th.png

Looks like it wasn't the exe crashing 0.81... I'm keeping the GF5500 though since everything works even flv4 (played around with the files to remove the inicial splash window and bypass the Intel Xscale fullscreen issue... subs plugin doesn't seem to work though...) Pitty the dev has disappeared for months now and didn't release the source... And milesmowbray also seems to be on hiatus... Currently there seems to be no active projects other than plugins :)

thank u very much,SUBS063WM61 is working great now! good job :D

just 1 problem it can't show persian(farsi) subs ;) (i need farsi language for rom?) ,is a way for show sub/idx files?

:)

Edited by Persia

Guest frmariam

I don't think the subtitle plugin supports it... I don't really use it so I don't know if it even supports soma unicode chars such as ã, á, à, â... which are kind of common in may language (Portuguese). You can try contacting the author over at Sourceforge...

What I'd really like is for it to be working in Intel Xscale video mode since it's the best/fastest in Omnia and other devices... GDI is not that great performance/qualty wise (don't know if it's general but in TCPMP GF5500 the subtitles only work in GDI).

Edited by frmariam

• 4 weeks later...
Guest arunachalam

Thank you rith.I have instal in my omnia.with on2 vp6 plugin(posted by me in another thread)now it plays some of flv4 files.and for divx not working properly.please check it.

Guest jeffrey2000

Well my subs are always working fine on my Omnia.

I've got TCPMP Version 0.72RC1 (cab file with subtitle plugin)... well here's just the plugin if you want to test it on your version... After restarting the app you'll have an extra subtitle page with some settings...

subs.zip

Guest sid0101
Thank you rith.I have instal in my omnia.with on2 vp6 plugin(posted by me in another thread)now it plays some of flv4 files.and for divx not working properly.please check it.

oooh where is this thread or plugin???

:( B)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mr_Gee
Sorry but is there a way not to get the message that pops up when you open tcpmp?

Thanks a lot for this program

yeah it's really annoying..

good job though B)

Edited by Mr_Gee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Tulius
Well my subs are always working fine on my Omnia.

I've got TCPMP Version 0.72RC1 (cab file with subtitle plugin)... well here's just the plugin if you want to test it on your version... After restarting the app you'll have an extra subtitle page with some settings...

WIth this plug in, we don't have to install the newer TCPMP version?

IT's READY!! Installed the .72, added the subs plug in, didn't work.

Installed the .81 with all the plugins, but no subs yet so I've copied the 4 files from the Subs plug in but TCPMP stopped working.

So, removed the 3 non DLL files from the subs plug in, reinstalled .81 version and NOW WORKS!!! EXCELLENTE!!

What I haven't tried yet is the eq.

Edited by Tulius

• 1 year later...
Guest RaiDraCos

has anyone tried to play an .mkv file with TCMP .81 ? i tried to play the .mkv file with audio codec AC-3 and video AVC but doesn't work. Can anyone tell me what codecs should have the .mkv file to get it work?

sorry for my english... :lol:

• 2 months later...
:lol: I have modify the TCPMP 0.81 by combine the working TCPMP 0.72 for WM6.1 and the none working TCPMP 0.81 files plus all plugins (subtitle,flv,aac,...) that was available for TCPMP ;) .

:lol: It was tested working on my Omnia i900.

:P Everything is working except sound equalizer :P .

;) So anyone here who has the TCPMP for Omnia i900 with working sound equalizer please tell me.

Could this work on WM 6.5 ?

• 4 months later...