*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest teixeira.vh

Hi there,

Some issues:

-You tube link doesnt work

-cant get internet connection via gprs (wifi is ok)

-battery drains a little faster than previous used (taril's)

- when clicking in buttons on phone pad menu, there's a litlle "cracky" sound, is it normal?

All the rest is fine.

Keep up the good work SHOKKA!

Guest trubar

Hi,

how can i add new weather location? I found one sollution but i have to change manilla.exe and i dont know if i coud do that. Tnx for replay.

And one more thing...

Your ROM rules!!!!

Guest shokka9

to add city weather, i just think you can add your city to the HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml in windows (or M2D theme)

like (for example)

<city name="Aachen, DE" loca="EUR|DE|GM011|AACHEN" land="Germany"/>

I think you will need a specific code, not sure where to get it form ....wait a min...

The section marked loca=con"CONTINENT|COUNTRY|STATE|CITY" must be typed in correctly or else you will not get any data.

Google is your friend, also mine too.

Guest shokka9

just a quick heads up, next release will be on Tuesday (hopefully). I am running the ROM now...

DXIA5 PDA; DXIA2 Phone (to assist the Singaporeans); 20954 SYS & XIP. Runs real nice B)

All the usual additions (including HTC Task Manager!)

Also, using my older SHK14 M2D theme (digital clock). I will just rotate these themes (until i make a new one).

Have to say, the ROM is nice....

Guest Masta92
mine work fine....

Can anyone else report these MMS issues please.

I repatched wit the SHK15M version and MMS works

I installed all my progs and for da moment, it's fine....

Maybe it was a bad parameters wit connection or mms options

Waitin SHK16M to see the difference wit this one

Good night All

Edited by Masta92

Guest shokka9

Some bad news guys....

Gonna be here a little less. B) Not good.

I will upload SHK16M tomorrow, it is running real nice. Got HTC Album working (it opens the image properly now). based on 20954 SYs & XIP, all the usual features too.

All will be revealed tomorrow.

So i will answer your questions, just not as quickly as you are used to.

Guest shokka9

Right Boys & Girls (if there are any??)

SHK16M will be up tomorrow (maybe tonight).

Briefly....It is based on DXIA5 PDA & DXIA2 Phone; 20954 SYS & XIP.

HTC Task Manager is BACK. Windows Live is back too. My own keyboards are in too. As above when you tap on an image it opens the image with HTC Album (as it should).

All the usual apps are still in, same stuff removed (except the usuals).

Camera from pako777.

There will be NO BT Fix, if you want BT fix, use SHK15bM for now B)

I think thats it...oh memory is similar to SHK15M. Total = 134mb, uses 17mb, free = 117mb (approx)

So it is ready, just needs uploading. Please be aware that i will not be here as much (in the evening). When i am at work i can kinda keep up with the posts.

See you all tomorrow (or later) :(

Guest PengSP
Anyone have problem browsing the net using wifi? I did.. B)

First, there's NO browser that runs when i select internet tab, and clicked Launch Browser.

Second, when I install Opera and run it. It just dont connect. I always get Network error. I tried adjusting the connection settings and only "Streaming NEtworks" is available. Where is "The Internet", which the Wifi connects to?

I can update Weather though, so that means Wifi and "The Internet" is working. Only I can't configure it to be used by the browser.

HELP before i give up and just go back to PaSSoA's ROM.

Nonetheless, great job on this one! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I tried the "change different Operator other than the right one" fix and somehow it works now. YAY!

Can you share step by step to get it to work. I like shokka's rom but I never been able to get them to work. Other roms can connect wifi easily without config anything.

Guest gillestuur

Very good rom again m8, but why delete all the other languages besides English? Not even Dutch T9?

This will be 0,0001 kb B) Please put it back!

Guest Masta92
Please download the button_fix cab in the first post, you need it!!

YEAH I NEED IT coz I use AE button plus and I cant see the 2 buttons in the menu

you a good boy coz I think you noticed i could kick yo arse if i can't use my progs wit yo rom B)

Lol, thx for the fix bro

The rest of the rom is awesome

I just got 1 issue wit some zip file which works wit shk15m : I cant extract files in zip i cant understand why...but i can lauch a cab in the same zip...

hard to explain but not important anyways...

Take care

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE...

Guest argasgrass

hello.

when i set automatic update time zone after soft reset date and time settings reset too (date get back tp 01/01/2008...)

Any sugestion?

Guest shokka9

try going to the operator settings, selecting a different operator to yours. Wait 20 secs, then select your operator.

No need to soft reset.

This is explained in the first post, 'Download instructions'. It works for everyone else, unless you live in an area where WWE is not covering you.

Guest forelli
hello.

when i set automatic update time zone after soft reset date and time settings reset too (date get back tp 01/01/2008...)

Any sugestion?

Hi Chef Master! Good meal you cooked there! I also have this date issue, if I switch off my phone, when i turn it on again, i have to set date/time again. Any clue?

Thanks for shk16 and keep cooking good!

I see: I'm living in Austria, where national austrian language and german language is covering me. Is that the reason? Never had this issue before, I mean since SHK14 B)

Edited by forelli

Guest shokka9
YEAH I NEED IT coz I use AE button plus and I cant see the 2 buttons in the menu

you a good boy coz I think you noticed i could kick yo arse if i can't use my progs wit yo rom :(

Lol, thx for the fix bro

The rest of the rom is awesome

I just got 1 issue wit some zip file which works wit shk15m : I cant extract files in zip i cant understand why...but i can lauch a cab in the same zip...

hard to explain but not important anyways...

Take care

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE...

Sorry Masta!!

I put this in for you, i knew you would need it :(. I didnt realise until it was too late.

You wanna fight? Fight Me! Huh! Hi! Heeei!! I am a trained shaolin monk, jet li not got nothing on me (except a couple hundred million dollars!) B)

The zip should extract with Total Commander? Always works for me!

Edited by shokka9

Guest argasgrass
try going to the operator settings, selecting a different operator to yours. Wait 20 secs, then select your operator.

No need to soft reset.

This is explained in the first post, 'Download instructions'. It works for everyone else, unless you live in an area where WWE is not covering you.

i forget about it... sorrry.

great ROM

Guest thebiker
Sorry Masta!!

I put this in for you, i knew you would need it :(. I didnt realise until it was too late.

You wanna fight? Fight Me! Huh! Hi! Heeei!! I am a trained shaolin monk, jet li not got nothing on me (except a couple hundred million dollars!) B)

The zip should extract with Total Commander? Always works for me!

Shokka9,

Thx for your latest rom but I have a little problem. Please tell me how can I use the "FInixNOver Multiple Message selection fix.cab" in 16M? I used the multiple selection in mail and sms menu. I think the problem is the 20954 SYS & XIP. It was working in the 14M perfectly! Can you help me?

FInixNOver_Multiple_Message_selection_fix.cab

Guest shokka9

yes, this is an issue with 20954, but the fix in stevenh thread will fix it (not sure if it can be used tho - or if needed during build stage).

Goto his thread and see if it works?

Guest phewie
yes, this is an issue with 20954, but the fix in stevenh thread will fix it (not sure if it can be used tho - or if needed during build stage).

Goto his thread and see if it works?

haa shokka this rom is very fast and stable .. no hangs for the past 2 days. no issues with my navigation software.

looking forward to ur 21028 version

Edited by phewie