*** SHOKKA9 M2D WM6.1 ROMs ***

Guest shokka9

Guest greyhulk
Also, if anyone wants a black dialler like this....

post-466506-1239952154_thumb.png

CLICK HERE

Video Call is missing, and language issues (i will look at it later :D)

Forgive my ignorance, but how do you install this dialer? It's in the form of a .dll file. Do you copy the file to the root windows folder or something?

Guest shokka9

BIG NEWS!!!

I will be offline for a few days.....My ISP contract has ran out, i am on 3G, so i can eventually move ISP's to an ASDL (fixed) line this week.

Bad news for you guys as i wont be able to check in, unless i am at work :D

So can you all try to help each other until i get back!!

Thanks and see you all soon.

@ xXJohnXx

Can you watch my back here and at samsung-omnia.org also thanks.....

thanks all!

Guest unholygid2006

Hi can someone help me pls.... my phones keeps restarting. Whenever it goes to screen alignment it keeps prompting restart device. Anyone got any suggestions?

Guest martijnsx

Hi Shokka,

Thanks for your great ROM. I am wondering if there is a way to fix the TOMTOM 7 issue with a new rom.

For TOMTOM you need a program like port splitter. Now i have to write a script such that port splitter start when tomtom start and closes when tomtom closes. Somethimes this set-up crashes. Also, running port splitter all the time in the background (when not using tomtom) reduces the battery life significantly.

Thanks!!

Edited by martijnsx

Guest shokka9

Added, new YouTube to first post!

It's over guys.....NO more ROMs from the Shokka9 :)

I dont have time anymore, so i cant make ROMs. I will update my 6.1 with DXID1 (this week, i promise). Then thats it from me.

I wont be going anywhere, so i will still be active, just not cooking ROMs, unless people ask via PM (for personalised ROMs by donation only <_<).

It has been fun and rewarding, so thanks guys for all your comments. Much appreciated!

See you all around.

• 4 months later...