LOOK ** SHOKKA9 WM6.1 LITE ROMs ** 20270/20954 **

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9

not much i can say bro....UC works, if it works, then i cannot explain why it didnt export your xml settings...you probably know more than me about.

In fact, i will add SASHIMI this time, quick rebuild.........if i can

UPDATE - BEEN ADDED, removed UC...

See if it works first.....

Edited by shokka9

Guest wlogan
i make one for you ( :( ) today....

And anyone else.....

yep you are great B) i guess it is worth doing it for folks too

thanks a lot dude

Guest shokka9

just testing SASHIMI, i think i need to run something off my SD card, the package is in, flashed it, just testing it.

I make ROMs for all :(

Guest SHAHIN-DASH

Hi Dear Friends and Dear Shokka

I Installed the i900DXIA5/SHK15M and this is the nice and speedy and good Rom of Shokka

but I want to adjust the volume in omnia but in the dial I entered *#0002*28346# and set the

new but not changed.

then I saw the >>> AUDIO GAIN CONTROL START <<< but how can I use it because the parameters which I changed them not configured.

please help me

Guest shokka9

you posted in th wrong thread dude...

These settings are in the BT Fix ROM, and replaces the audio control in normal ROMs.

I personally do not know the settings to use. Please use the link supllied in the first post

Guest shokka9

new BlueTooth Fix version in post one...

No different to the 15aL version, except BT Fix and Total Commander.

** NOTE TO ADD **

The BT Fix ROM, you cannot adjust the volume of Omnia using normal method. You have to use the AudioGainControl (which i know nothing about).

See the BT Fix thread linked in the first post

Guest wlogan
new BlueTooth Fix version in post one...

No different to the 15aL version, except BT Fix and Total Commander.

** NOTE TO ADD **

The BT Fix ROM, you cannot adjust the volume of Omnia using normal method. You have to use the AudioGainControl (which i know nothing about).

See the BT Fix thread linked in the first post

Hi Shokka

Thanks a lot, just downloading !

Guest shokka9

it must your operator (specifically yours), as i have had donations from people in Singapore, Philipines and they have no issues at all.

I cannot explain. If it also happens in other people's ROMs, i think the IMEI for your operator in particular is causing this issue. Can you get your Operator setting from them and manually add to the Omnia??

Unlucky bro.

Guest technology

Shokka9,

Some roms have been using -for the PHONE- i900DXIA5, others using i900BUIB1 like yours and others using i900DXIA2. Is there any difference between them.

Thanks

Guest topbanana4

i got voice command to work when i spoke a command ( call jane etc) but when jane called me voice command is supposed to tell me in my bluetooth headset who is calling but it says nothing . any clues how to make the work ????

Guest JLP_SVK

Hello Shokka....you're making damn good rom..but...

could you leave opera in ROM?? You can also make this rom WITHOUT task manager, as I want to use HTC's.. :(

Other....VEEEEERY GOOD. B)

Guest netcola

Hi shokka9, I loved your previous roms. But I've got a problem with the latest 15bL rom. I previously installed offcial DXIA5 rom, then I updated your rom. After that, the omnia just continuous reboots itself and preconfiging. I did exactly what you instructed everytime when upgrading roms. Now I have to downgrade the rom to the official DXIA5. Is that the end of my customized rom experience?

Guest shokka9

@ JLP_SVK

1. Opera will never be added, this is LITE ROM.

2. Use HTC Task Manager, it will be fine. I havent added any Task Managers. Windows in there, but not removing it.

Glad you like the ROM...

@ technology

Not much (if any) difference between phone parts. IB1 is allegedely better for reception. Obviously will only really apply to countries that use Vodafone? There wont be much difference at all.

@ slymaster

http://www.samsung-omnia.org/third-party-s...sg9060/#msg9060

Go there......the answer lies within B)

@ topbanana4

Please post anything to do with the BlueTooth Voice stuff in Liads thread, link is below

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-r...ted-1-mar-2009/

Thanks for all your comments. :(

Guest Horacio Guebara

Hi shokka9,

First of all, thanks for your work at this rom !

I'd like to ask your help for a problem..

Before install this rom I was using DXIA2 by Lufeig but after a few days using your rom mu I900 can not find Network Service.

I've tried to change from Singapore to Brazil, where I live, and even try to set manually the network but it can not find any service to set.

Have your hear anything about this issue ?

Thanks in advance !

Guest JLP_SVK

Hi Shokka9...again...

Unfotunately, for some reason HTC task manager isn't working in your ROM. In any ROM's, it's working ok.

Some advise???

Guest shokka9

can somebody else confirm that HTC Task Manager doesnt work in my ROM.

I know it does for me, but if anyone can confirm for me please. There should be NO reason why it wont work.

Guest JLP_SVK
can somebody else confirm that HTC Task Manager doesnt work in my ROM.

I know it does for me, but if anyone can confirm for me please. There should be NO reason why it wont work.

ok...found, that htx task manager 2.1.34xxx is workiing....but version 2.1.35xxx not working...weird...