QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest amahfouz
No why? You got bored the 23409 already? :)

@all:

The new COM4 series seems to handle not appropriately some third party applications so be aware.

Fingerkeyboard works as mentioned in some posts before. Opera though works without a problem.

i just think that ms needs more time on the new 23xxx series + themes, apps and all that stuff needs time to catch up with the new ui. but definitely that wont happen unless u guys are doing what ur doing. thanks man, im sure i'll get back to ur roms real soon

Guest johnny054

Touchresponse works for me.

The value was already set to 0.

Opera and facebook are installed :) that's why i don't understand with it doesn't work :)

Is there a way to change the keyboard touchpal?

Except all this, the rom is so nice to use, thanks again :)

Guys,

I hava the same issue with the fingerKeyboard there is solution for this problem ?

I hope we can to solve this problem because I want to stay with this rom.

Guys,

I hava the same issue with the fingerKeyboard there is solution for this problem ?

I hope we can to solve this problem because I want to stay with this rom.

This is the current solution for keyb.

Pasted from SnoopyDog (not the singer :) )

Go to "Settings" - "Personal" - "Input" then select "FingerKeyb" as "Input method", next tap on "Options..." and then apply ... this permanently selects FingerKeyb until you reboot.

==

Just to have in mind this happens to other devices also. Not only Omnias and specifically my rom. Im searching for a solution on this issue, im guessing MS messed up with the registries... :)

Can u guys help me?

I can't double tap , I can't zoom opera :)

maybe its because the "keyboardrefresh"-bug.. try to re/install touchresponse 0.3.2 (klick)... it could be possible that the bug not only concerns to refreshrate from keyboards.

Edited by Get666

Guest bkindyfire911

do not use these roms if you need stability they are too buggy i recomend going for an earlyer build until microsoft give our master rom chefs something a little better to work with

Guest vader9000

Hello Everybody, I’m new to this world so I’m a complete newbie.

I start by thanking sector for his great Roms.

I have been flashing my i900 for the last 15 days with lots of different roms, but I was using one of Sectors Roms : Version_Athena_with_Neo_Titanium_v2_8mb_pagepool_size__LZX_Compression

I couldn’t make a few things work properly, so I’m trying the new rom DXID1_23409_Poseidon_TitaniumNeo_v1.

So far its working fine with all the app that I normally use specially mail and sms ( No reply problem).

But I came across with one problem that I cant solve on my own, so maybe someone can help me?

I cant get the gps to work I have been searching the net and making some tests, and I believe that what is causing the conflict is the TouchResponse app, but like it’s part of the rom I can’t uninstall so my question is it possible to disable it so it doesn’t impact in any way with the system ?

Thanks, any help will greatly appreciated .

Pasted from SnoopyDog (not the singer :) )

Go to "Settings" - "Personal" - "Input" then select "FingerKeyb" as "Input method", next tap on "Options..." and then apply ... this permanently selects FingerKeyb until you reboot.

==

Just to have in mind this happens to other devices also. Not only Omnias and specifically my rom. Im searching for a solution on this issue, im guessing MS messed up with the registries... :)

I try to do this now but still don't work :)

Guest devilmudy

i also try other keybords. but not working. i select that i installed keybord like fingerkeyb or htc pda keyb or resco

but not open. only somsung keyb working.

i use sktools for change default keyb. normaly you can change default keyb with sktools but in this rom no way :)

i try but same again :)

rom looks fast but 234 is more usefull for me i think

Guest jonboyuk

Sector, I'm sorry to say that this doesn't work. Also, Samsung Phonepad & Keypad don't allow text entry only number and characters Samsung Keyboard is the only SIP that works (well that and the default M$ Keyboard)

Guest pokocenje

This is an awsome rom and it must be the best 6.5 rom to date. For those that were put off from 6.5 and went back to 6.1 this will change your mind! There are still a few bugs but they seem minor.

Excellent work Sector!

Guest nismohks

i installed CHome and got rid of the panels i didnt want, so it's a lot cleaner now.

still there are a few issues:

a) i still can't get rid of honeycomb. any ideas on that?

:) the keyboard speed is horrible. i can't type as fast as i used to be able to

c) task manager not accessible from the original spot (it's supposed to be invisible but click on the same spot does not help)

d) anyway to get rid of the startup sound?

Edited by nismohks

Guest hakkierez
i installed CHome and got rid of the panels i didnt want, so it's a lot cleaner now.

still there are a few issues:

a) i still can't get rid of honeycomb. any ideas on that?

:) the keyboard speed is horrible. i can't type as fast as i used to be able to

c) task manager not accessible from the original spot (it's supposed to be invisible but click on the same spot does not help)

post-577179-1252197331_thumb.jpg

post-577179-1252197488_thumb.jpg

Edited by hakkierez

Guest ferrari85
I'm using them as wallpaper, and are not a problem.

I think what sector means is that u should either start a new thread or post them in existing wallpaper/goodies threads, since this thread is for the development of sector roms. Nice wallpapers though.