QBUS & Sector & Khuanchai Windows Mobile 6.5 Research Thread

Guest qbus

Guest Salubri
Dear Salubri,

Same here but with tcpmp_phenom3 edition... Cant install... Hope someone can show us a light...

Best Regards...

I had the same problem with tcpmp 3 phenom edition and I used SKTools (I think) to force install the app. But I am now using Core Player since I got some other problem with the tcpmp. I can't remember what the problem was exactly but you can try to google SKTools and try the force install. SKTools is not free but I used the demo-version at that time. I would advise you to back-up your phone before using SKTools so you can do a hard reset on your phone if any complications occur.

I will also try this with the keyboard now and see what happens... :)

EDIT

I just tried SKTools install with the keyboard in directory /: (which I guess is Device Memory) and the phone stopped working. Now I'm gonna re-flash the phone. Does anyone know where the keyboard is supposed to be installed? It might just work if it gets installed in the right directory?

Edited by Salubri

Guest ghamdism

Hi Sector

Your last Roms great .

Need one help please if you can.

How can i remove completely the original Phone Pad from you Rom not only disable.

Thanks

Guest miniMuffin

Hi everyone

Can anyone confirm that the new rom is able to open an email ?

The previous one was only able to synchronise and it did not allow me to open any of the emails so I had to go on browser to open my emails =/

problem: nothing happens when I tab on the email even 'reply', 'reply all' and etc

I see that there is "SMS Fix" thing. Is it for email as well? SMS is functioning okay so I don't want to try it out if it doesn't fix the email problem.

Guest palmfrond

Hi Sector,

Thankyou so much for porting the beautiful HTC rom to Omnia !!

I can confirm that the following release works on my i900 DXID1 and it was a flawless install:

"23504 (M2D2.0 version 1919.1432 Full) - Released on 04/11/2009"

I've donated 5 euro to show my appreciation.

James McGilp

Guest robertinha
Hi everyone

Can anyone confirm that the new rom is able to open an email ?

The previous one was only able to synchronise and it did not allow me to open any of the emails so I had to go on browser to open my emails =/

problem: nothing happens when I tab on the email even 'reply', 'reply all' and etc

I see that there is "SMS Fix" thing. Is it for email as well? SMS is functioning okay so I don't want to try it out if it doesn't fix the email problem.

Hello..

Yes, the cab SMS Fix works to fix the email problem...I had that problem with the 23064 and worked...

And I'm using the new ROM 23504 Classic...and the SMS and Email works fine without the SMS Fix..

Hi everybody!

I'd like to know if there is any chance to change/add new tabs into the M2D tabbar in Sector's 23504 ROM? What I mean is adding a tab to the home-contacts-programs-messages-etc-bar at the botom of the screen just above the windows taskbar.

I think you should be able to change it in the M2DC prog, but there is no option to add a new tab out of your installed programs.

Any idea to do so?

THANKS!

Guest leap_ahead
Hi everybody!

I'd like to know if there is any chance to change/add new tabs into the M2D tabbar in Sector's 23504 ROM? What I mean is adding a tab to the home-contacts-programs-messages-etc-bar at the botom of the screen just above the windows taskbar.

I think you should be able to change it in the M2DC prog, but there is no option to add a new tab out of your installed programs.

Any idea to do so?

THANKS!

sorry but never seen that ...maybe is to dificult

Love the new 23504 rom :) Skin also!

After messing around with some additional apps (torchbutton which was not included anymore, google maps, youtube) and M2DC I got everything set up fine.

Hint for the ppl struggling to get the browser tab to work, I prefer to add a browser shortcut in the programs tab, then its also slide-click to start.

@miniMuffin, I can confirm that opening emails works fine :D

Just got one problem: reply to a sms :D of course I installed the smsfix (after hard reset) but it does not fix the problem.

**EDIT**

Just found out the reply hang only occurs with the ten sms stored on my sim-card :D new sms reply fine!

Edited by M4tini

sorry but never seen that ...maybe is to dificult

I have seen some screen-shots of this ROM with the Taskfacade icon in the Tab-list!!

How did they get the program into the tab-list??? ;-)

Guest yarikat

Hi guys, seems t9 keyboards (including phonepad and keypad) are missing in this rom, tried the cab that had always succeded the installation, but in this rom fails. Any suggestion? i don't like writing message with both hands and the t9 phonepad was my choice. I don't want to rollback rom if there is a solution :)

Guest jmsmartins
Hi guys, seems t9 keyboards (including phonepad and keypad) are missing in this rom, tried the cab that had always succeded the installation, but in this rom fails. Any suggestion? i don't like writing message with both hands and the t9 phonepad was my choice. I don't want to rollback rom if there is a solution :)

no they are not missing

Guest yarikat
no they are not missing

Oh yes they are, at least in my omnia i can't see them in the input choice, i find only the new omnialite keyboard, i would like to install the keypad and phonepad too but the installer (in steve rom it install fine) doesn't succeed the installation, seems it doesm't have the right permissions :)

EDIT: Sorry guys, i haven't already found the longpress function of the t9 button :D ...

Edited by yarikat

Guest niclem92

Hello guys,

do you know if in titanium in this rom there is a way to make the samsung lite app ( contact manager , touch calendar, clock, call log) by default instead off the standard Windows mobile app.

Regards

Guest George_red_storm

I have a problem. In this screen Screen001-5.png you will see that i have a text message but, when i click the"inbox" button no messages! Screen002-1.png

Any advice?

Edited by George_red_storm